why do i dislike my mom so much??????

nightwish33147

nightwish33147

i now i'm like after gradution i'm going to college in the other side of the world becuz she treats me like a 12yr old yes i had lied to her but that has pass and i understand that i have ruined our trust but now i can't stand being in the same room with her , when she asks me to go with her to place i tell her no , at times i feel bad for talking back to her but if only she would let me go

i think that she is scared of me goign bad like my older brother who's in jail

but i'm different becuz i get good grade in school i hav never been arrested or do drugs like my brother in jail , i even tell her that i'm not like him

one thing is if u people can help me wiht is that i have heard this saying ' the way u treat ur mom, is the way ur going to treat ur wife' which scares me some time becuz i'm rude with her and talk back at her at times , back then she used to hit me alot 9due to something bad things i have done but if only she would talk to me about how she felt but no she hits me"and i'm scare that i'm goign to being bad with my wife or girlfriwnd which i don't want to be, i like being a :( nice guy with girl not an @$$hol3!

another thing is that i was with my teacher and mom and we were talk and i got mad at her about something she said...so later on that same teacher called me upo to her desk to talk to her and she tollled me that she did not like how i treated her and that if i was goign to be that way i was goign to be like that to my future wife which scare me

so please tell me if u have heard this

example...eminem with his mom and then later on with his wife which are divoresed now

Your mom is being a mom. Forgive her for that. Try and always love her for that.

If I were hanged on the highest hill,

Mother o' mine, O mother o' mine!

I know whose love would follow me still,

If I were drowned in the deepest sea,

I know whose tears would come down to me,

If I were damned of body and soul,

I know whose prayers would make me whole,

By Rudyard Kipling