LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Familial > Family

Is It A Normal Feeling

Family Parents too demanding? Sibling driving you mad? Tell us!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th January 2018, 3:03 PM   #1

Is It A Normal Feeling

I work in Dubai, and I am on leaves these days with my parents home in Pakistan, I really don't know I feel so sad when I see my mother and father they are doing so much for me like my mother is caring me so much for me I just feel so sad as i see my parents they are getting old and in few days i will leave the country i can't express my feelings to my mother and father i have strange feelings that when i will go there will be no one i know it sounds crazy but i really love them and watching my mother caring so much makes me more sad and depress its a very strange sad feeling that i can't express in words. PS my parents don't live alone they are living with my elder brother and there family and the grand children.
Muhib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2018, 3:35 PM   #2
Established Member

Cherish the time you have with your parents. Tell them you love them & that you appreciate everything they do for you. Hopefully that will give you some peace.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote