Blocked [on Facebook] for no reason?

Lily blue

Hi all.

I don't know where to post this question so I just came here....

I am engage to a wonderful man and I have a great relationship with all of his family and his two kids ( twins)

His kids just graduate college and visits us few times a year and we get a long great.

We are also friends on Facebook but my fiancé do not do social media stuff not even Facebook because of his job and his position.

My fiancé and his son are very close.

To his son, his dad is idol and best friend and they talk on the phone for hours and have a great time and my fiancé loves his son and everything to him.

his son likes me and we message through Facebook time to time and post comments on Facebook post here and there but not often.

Anyway, his girlfriend post some picture of him on Facebook his graduation pictures so I comment it like, congrats and proud of you....

He reply, thanks and hope to see you soon....

My fiancé didn't attend their graduation due to work...and they know it and they are fine with it. They lives very far ....in deferent state.

And after that, I ask him if he has more graduation pictures of him and his sister

I think your dad love to see it.....that was last I saw and communicate with him on Facebook.

Well, I just find out he blocked me on Facebook.....

I didn't post anything that offending nor talks about him or his dad...I do not post his dad's pictures or talk about him on my Facebook since my fiancé do not wish me to because of his job and his position at work.

So I don't understand what I did wrong....? I am afraid to ask him or anyone....

My fiancé not mentioned anything either...if he say anything to him, my fiancé will say something because I know he will not be happy if I upsad his son or anything......

I even send him $500 leather jacket for graduation gift and he loved it.

Is it because he just don't want me to see anything on his Facebook anymore or feel like I m invading his personal life?

Any thoughts?

Should I ask or say something to my fiancé?

Thanks for any thoughts or advise......

PS; I posted other place but I have to log in every time but this section don't required so.....and I guess I cannot delete the post once I summit.

Sorry about that

Edited by Lily blue
stillafool

Maybe he doesn't think it is appropriate to have on going communication with you on FB. He may also feel you are getting to close to him and it may cause jealousy from his mother. Who knows? Why does your fiancee think his son blocked you?

Edited by stillafool

Kids. Listen it sounds like you have a good relationship with him, but honestly, if I was a teen or young adult, I wouldn't want anyone but my friends near my age on my social media. He has to be careful and censor himself, you know. I would just overlook it but keep being friendly to him in person. You know, kids may get teased by other kids, Like, who's that old lady, your girlfriend? That type silly nonsense. So don't take it that he hates you.

• Author

Thanks for input.

I actually talked with him today and he say he has really good job since last year and now he is working on huge project and don't really have time and he never post on Facebook anyway just his friends post or tag him.

Anyway he say he just lost interest in social media stuff and really want to focus on his job so he closed account.

He has my phone number so he say he call if he need anything.

I was visiting Korea just got back too and he was worried about me and glad I'm home safe.

So it's all good.

• Like 1