Male cousin sexually obsessed with me??

LovelyDoll206

LovelyDoll206

I have a cousin, which isn't by blood. Our mother's were very close friends so naturally my siblings and my mother's friends siblings being so close in age we would be around each other all the time, as time went on we considered each other like family, like cousins. I am 23, my male cousin is 25 or 26. His feelings for me which seem to be very sexual came about around the age I was 16. I don't see him this way at all and told him this numerous times so it's quite puzzling!

From the age of 16 he would frequently get in contact with me, trying to "hang" out, ask if I could ever see myself in a relationship with him, he would ask for "photos" of me, have sex with, handjobs, blowjobs, dance for him, pay my bills and so on and so forth. It's disturbing to where I finally blocked him. That is until somehow he went through his mother's FB account, found my profile and started messaging me POSING as his mother, asking questions about what do I think about "her son", and if I still hate him and blah blah blah. He's been doing this obsessively for years, it's so frustrating I want to cry! He posed as his mom to get my current contact info only to text me as his self to end up making making small talk with me to escalating to something sexual yet again. The things he has said really upsets and I don't understand why he is harassing me and doesn't get why it's obviously upsetting. Am I going crqzy here? What is wrong with this person? What do I do to make this very clear to hin that this isn't okay, or will he just never understand or his he playing stupid. I have a great relationship with his sisters but he ruined the family relationship I will ever have with him and refuse to be around him! ? Help. I am female, by the way.

• Like 1

I dont understand why did you not tell your parents when he first made inappropriate advances? You were only 16.

Can't be undone but DO tell now. Tell your parents everything. The reason he is continuing is because there were no consequences the first time.

• Like 3
I That is until somehow he went through his mother's FB account, found my profile and started messaging me POSING as his mother, asking questions about what do I think about "her son", and if I still hate him and blah blah blah.

What did his mother say when you told her he did this?

GunslingerRoland
I dont understand why did you not tell your parents when he first made inappropriate advances? You were only 16.

I don't necessarily think a 16 year old needs to tell their parent every time someone hits on them and they turn them down... but this has become harassment it's creepy and disturbing. If it was a stranger I'd suggest talking to the police, but given the situation, I think it's best to talk directly to his mother and explain the situation. Hopefully she can get through to her son a bit.

If she can't, then go to the police.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a cousin, which isn't by blood. Our mother's were very close friends so naturally my siblings and my mother's friends siblings being so close in age we would be around each other all the time, as time went on we considered each other like family, like cousins. I am 23, my male cousin is 25 or 26. His feelings for me which seem to be very sexual came about around the age I was 16. I don't see him this way at all and told him this numerous times so it's quite puzzling!

From the age of 16 he would frequently get in contact with me, trying to "hang" out, ask if I could ever see myself in a relationship with him, he would ask for "photos" of me, have sex with, handjobs, blowjobs, dance for him, pay my bills and so on and so forth. It's disturbing to where I finally blocked him. That is until somehow he went through his mother's FB account, found my profile and started messaging me POSING as his mother, asking questions about what do I think about "her son", and if I still hate him and blah blah blah. He's been doing this obsessively for years, it's so frustrating I want to cry! He posed as his mom to get my current contact info only to text me as his self to end up making making small talk with me to escalating to something sexual yet again. The things he has said really upsets and I don't understand why he is harassing me and doesn't get why it's obviously upsetting. Am I going crqzy here? What is wrong with this person? What do I do to make this very clear to hin that this isn't okay, or will he just never understand or his he playing stupid. I have a great relationship with his sisters but he ruined the family relationship I will ever have with him and refuse to be around him! ? Help. I am female, by the way.

friend, foe or family, he's a stalker. google, "how to deal with a stalker" and get to work creating a paper trail of his actions. including everything you can copy or print out. go to the police and ask about an "order of protection", which might make him wake up to his behavior being illegal and unwanted and then ask about a lawyer sending him a "cease and desist" letter.

he's creepy and crazy and "fixated" on you.

don't pay attention to what anyone else says. you know in your gut that what he's doing is making you sick.

do not respond to him at all any more.

start today. you have to protect yourself and the first step is getting all this "on the record".

be careful. esp. coming and going to work, coming and going to your car. you might even want to have the locks changed because he may have taken a key from a family member's ring and had it copied.

don't put anything past this creep. he's crazy like a fox. he sits around impersonating other people just to get to talk to you and find out where you live!!!

stay safe.

• Like 2

If you are feeling harassed and threatened by his obsession consider having him served with a restraining order, or order of protection, or whatever they call it in your jurisdiction.

He does seem obsessed and perhaps not in full control of his faculties.

• Like 1