i feel overwhelmed about everything

pixelplat

so i am 22 years old my boyfriend is 20 years old were engaged and been together 8 months were happy but he moved to another state his family doesn't know i dropped out of college and i'm flying out to see them and i would feel like a failure right in front of them and they will be angry but my parents didn't see me as a failure they were understanding of it and now my bf is telling me he wants to study over there and i encourage him to aswell i really don't know what is going to happen and i keep thinking about it everything is a mess:mad:

Your post has no sentence structure, it is very difficult to read.

You are so young and you have not been together with your boyfriend for very long. At your age, it is important to study and you should support him to do that. You also need to find your way, working or studying. It takes time, so don't be discouraged if you are feeling overwhelmed or unhappy.

so i am 22 years old my boyfriend is 20 years old were engaged and been together 8 months were happy but he moved to another state his family doesn't know i dropped out of college and i'm flying out to see them and i would feel like a failure right in front of them and they will be angry but my parents didn't see me as a failure they were understanding of it and now my bf is telling me he wants to study over there and i encourage him to aswell i really don't know what is going to happen and i keep thinking about it everything is a mess:mad:

Its not really any of your boyfriends parents business what you do with your life, Its your decision to make. However, I don't really know what to make of your boyfriend, I wouldn't have dropped everything for him like that but each to there own :)