Epiphany

KittyKat67

Greeting friends on Loveshack,

I have written numerous times over the last year about my issues with friendships, parents and brother. There has been so much help and a wealth of information that I got from the responses. Loveshack gave me alot of things that have helped me to see and confirm the bigger picture. Some, not really resonating until other things happened, shifted, but after over a year of forum talks, therapy, deep self analysis, and alot of contemplation, I have found forgiveness. But the interesting thing I wanted to share, is that I realize that all my issues with everybody were a manifistation of the impurities in my own heart. I'm learning how to channel my irritation and anger better through self love and love for others with compassion and am truly healing from the inside out.

I do so much believe now, that if you work on yourself first, alot of the other things that happen with people become rather minor because you see the bigger picture. I was focused on the small picture for so long that nobody forced me to stay stuck. Grateful to have moved higher in this life and continue to read these boards for support. Peace.

• Like 1