Im Living In A Box

simplybrill

IS ANYONE ELSE living with someone who is paranoid!

a family member of mine is very paranoid, they flipped out because I called a friend from the home number, and they're worried that the friend might *gasp* actually call back. Wooo woo big deal, a friend has our home number, they're not exactly going to stalk me or bother our family jeez...but I got asked (as i was on the phone with my friend) WHO the friend was and was pretty much scolded, as I told my friend hey can you wait a minute- scolded like you shouldnt be giving out our number to anyone. Its not like we're in the freaking witness protection program people, we're not on the run from some derranged maniac! So I had to rudely cut my convo short, make up something about having to go, and then after I got off the phone, I got "Talked To" about it all...god..I am nearly 21, and this is total BS.

• Author

thanks...I already have a cell, the only reason I was using the house phone was because my cell is messed up and doesnt charge properly.

Was this family member ever stalked?

Was your home number ever changed because of someone who harassed by telephone a member of the family?

Is your home number unlisted and given out only to close relatives and a few friends?

• Author

[color=blue]Was this family member ever stalked?

Was your home number ever changed because of someone who harassed by telephone a member of the family?

Is your home number unlisted and given out only to close relatives and a few friends?[/color]

None of us have ever been stalked.

I think everyone's had to change their number at least once due to a psycho they didnt want calling, right?

Our home number is listed, I think- but its a business line also so I guess maybe thats why the family member got all bent out of shape?