Stress in the Family

napy666

My mom has been stressed at work lately and last few days and this past week she has taken it out on me and my dad by yelling and screaming saying crap etc. It's made my anxiety and depression rise up and down and now is making me all stressed.

I do, do what she asks whether it'd be my regular chores or house work but yet she keeps going on and on and on. My dad and I have told her if she's that stressed she can just retire now but she doesn't want too because she won't make that big of a check.

And knowing her she will just complain about staying home being bored all the time and then cause more to yell and scream about. I do love my mom and my dad a lot I do, but I just don't know what more I can do at times.

Yeah I don't work or have a license to drive and that gets to her as well but I do, do a lot around the house but yet it doesn't seem good enough. Even IF I worked from home and made 1 million bucks a day and gave her it she would still complain.

There is no ending to it and I don't know what to do.

My parents are pulling this stunt as well. Nothing you do is good enough. Now I remember why I left home at 18. Once I am employed again, I will save up and move back out ASAP. Are you looking for work? I have a license and don't drive much, but I don't rely on my parents for rides. Make yourself more independent by getting you're license or taking public transit and trying to get a job.