I caught my dad cheating.

I'm new to the community, and this is my first post. My name is Brian, and I am soon to be 15.

My dad just came back from a "business trip" from China, and he was there for 4 weeks. Yesterday, he came back, and he brought his laptop back from China. This morning, I was playing with the laptop and I found images in the recycle bin of my dad and this women holding hands. I was pretty pissed and didn't know what to do. Right now, I've kept my mouth shut.

My mom and dad has always been fighting over small little things. They don't even talk anymore, they talk only when it's really necessary, and it's been happening for more than 4 years. I guess that's the problem why my dad was cheating on my mom. But I don't want my parent to seperate, because my dad is the one who brings home the money, and my mom works too, but doesn't earn that much. I live in a apartment, and my family has always been poor. If my parents seperate, I'm staying with my mom, and my 6 years old brother's coming with me too. But the problem is money, my mom and us would have nowhere to stay, and there's no way in hell I'll live with my dad.

All the time my dad was gone, I felt a more joy when he was around. I want my mom to leave him, but then we would have nowhere to stay... I just don't know where to go, please help!

I would maybe ask him about the pictures. I don't know how intimate the pictures were, but I have friends that are girls that hold my hand at times and they are just friends, I wouldn't even think about having a relationship with them, quite honestly.

In addition, unless he's a dead beat, you will have a place to live, most of the time business men who make trips to China are not that poor, and a Judge can make sure your mom gets some of that money. And if you think it is better having them together for financial reasons, then maybe just let it go, and ignore it. You already did not want your parents to continue their relationship, and although they will still be together, that doesn't mean anything, sometimes a bad situation is better than other options.

Well if it really bothers you, my first suggestion would be to talk to him about it, and how you feel about it, and see what he says, and go from there.

Sounds like your whole family needs to get into counseling. Talk to your dad about it, then talk to both your parents at the same time on why they are fighting so much. Tell them how much it's bothering you.