my cousins wedding and no one to dance with

Tommorow,I have to go to my cousins wedding.When the slow dancing part comes,I know I'll wish that Spanish guy was with me to dance with.

Patty

Just out of curiousity, and please dont take this the wrong way Patty, cuase I havent followed all your posts, but do you know his name? All I have ever seen is you refer to him as taht Spanish guy :p Trying to keep him a mystery are we? Anyway, hope you have fun at your cousins wedding, youll have someone to dance with Im sure. And maybe soon youll be slow dancing with your spanish guy, wedding or not.

LOL, good oint Niko! Maybe Patty could come up with a suave nickname that suits his make?!

• Author

Just got back from the wedding.It was outdoors.They played alot of fast music and slow music.I felt sad when they did the "Wonderful Tonight" song cause everyone was dancing and I was thinking of him.

In 3 more days I can see him again.My friend told me he wants me to learn Spanish.He doesnt understand English.Im going to make some flash cards and work with him.

Patty

• Author

Well,my boyfriend has moved to another town and i wont get to see him much now.He once asked me on the phone if he could take this girl out for dinner.So I thought it was ok for me too if I felt interested in this Spanish guy.

Patty