Need to file a harrasement report to the police

Hello

I am a Greek/US dual citizen, i met my partner in the South of France while visiting during Sept 2001, after 9/11 and other problems in the south where i was we moved in together withing 4 months time, 1 year+ later 2003 my partner has this crazy nazi like girl moves into our apartment, after she moves in we noticed she was rather macho, not gay or anything but a bit antisemitic, it was clear that she wanted to pick a fight with me over anything she can find, finally my GF told her it was not going to work and better she knew before her first 30 days so she can give her back her deposite and have time to find a place that suites her.

The next day while my GF is out shopping with her mom an ex boyfriend who helped this almost crazy roommate from Marseille France comes flying through my bedroom door with a gun, while his ex stands at the door he hands her the gun and he uses a knife to cut my ear ring off my ear ( was a hoop), ripps my star magan necklace of me, im staring at him directly in the face then this little short skinhead tells me we jews are dirty people and they ( i have no idea who they was) do not want me to stay there, that i will leave, say nothing and never look back, his ex will stay in the place and thats the way it is, go back to america jew., then he goes back into her bedroom with her.

So i locked our door and started calling my GF, her mother, her cousin, an ex girlfriends father who is the manager of a diplomatic hotel in Paris who spoke very well english but had to get back to me later and the police; i could not speak french, no one understood me, finally my GF and mother arrive, the nazi couple starts to leave but my mother in law asked them whats going on their way out but they said nothing, i stopped them as they where trying to get away and demanded they wait until the police arrive but they just pushed their way out of the apartment, within 15 secs my GF father and the police arrive, they must of just passed these people outside. I told the police exactly what i wrote here, my GF was translating for me and all they said was that it was not a good time to live in france because i will have allot of problems due to anti Americanism., no police report was taken, no one arrested, i was told if i was hurt to go make a report the next day.

Finally my ex's father gets back to me from Paris, he told me he spoke to a few officials and the chief of police and found out that my GF family set me up,they did all this, they work in the military as tailors at a base near our apartment, had these kids harass me to scare me out of town because they rather see their daughter living with a guy they want to choose for her, he asked me if i was willing to meet with the chief rabbi in paris and testify against her family in court because this was a antisemitic hate crime,this was military and police misconduct, i said no because i want to stay with her, so they said if thats what i want to do they will hold unto the evidence for the future in case this happens again, he warned me that it will because these people are not

I told my then GF and she could not believe it, we went to her parents and ate, no problems, no one ever discussed this with us or her, i asked again if they where sure and he said i should ask her so i did, and she confirmed her parents worked at a military base but never discussed it with her, she had no idea, she asked them immediately on the phone if they where involved in this and they played it down and changed the subject, no real answer, in love we where we let it go and decided to move to barcelona spain.

We go to Barcelona, i get a apartment, her parents where visiting us, we broke the news to them that we are expecting a baby in 8 months, cool everyone seems happy, not married yet, ok we will get that sorted out first i needed a job and i found one, very good for spain too., 2000€ a month help desk night shift 7 days on and off, long vacation too.

We have our son, her parents visit us every two months, chat allot on iChat over camera, its like they lived with us, then my partner says her parents will be sending her 900€ a month to send our son to a catalan day care center, i was like hold on now we had no chance to discuss this together, she said its fine they wont bother us about it, etc, but i am eligible from my job for this as a benefit, as well as private dental and other insurance, no problem they said,

3 more years, 2 more kids, waiting for a contract to secure a deposit on property and bam, i finally see her parents true colors, store fronts and neighbors in spain where telling me they met my in laws, that they where saying i did not have a job and i was been supported by them, what a bad guy, i was like what, they said this is what they are saying watch out because we know you work, i told my wife and she asked them, they acted like she was crazy, where you hear that?

There was a very intense scene at my company at now, it is 2010, they want to strike, unions, my manager asks me who i take sides with i said the people, well they will force you out watch out, sure enough they told me they found out i had a hebrew name, un like my greek name i never told them but i said not true its on my CV (resume) but they said yeah but technically you should of provided this when we re located and got a new HR staff, i was like no i will ask a lawyer to clarify this, my lawyer confirmed that someone called them up and told them this, its antisemitism, we forced them to give me paro, which is un employment checks and a settlement for 30k, i won, they did not care, i could of sued for more but then they sued this name change in the USA in court as a crime against me, and they tried to put it on my name so i never get a job in spain, we (me and the lawyer) had it removed as a un lawfull harassment, i applied for a job at a american company, bam, they see it back again, another time in court, they had to pay me 3000€.

I tell my wife her family is crazy, they have been making trouble so put your foot down and warn them i am not going to speak to them ever again and if you dont do this you too, bam, they deny this to her, we have fights and bam again they show up with the camping car ready to move her to france while she had no plans, so i said i have an idea, if you cant solve this go back until you do with the kids, bam i am not separated because she has no clue what to do, it was tough.

1 year between us passed, i met another girl but we both knew i wanted to be with my kids so it was a waste of time, so my partner and mom of my kids did visit me at least 8 times during this year, as well as chat every other day so the kids did not go into shock, and suddenly her father is on iChat using his web camera and proposes we should buy a house, in france, so i was skepticle and asked if they spoke this time he said yeah dont worry, so i waited 3 weeks, they asked me when i can arrange to come, i said months, no, finally after 2 months more we arranged this.

I get to france at a house i picked over the net, 475,000k, ts gonna be in his name, not mine, not his daughter or the kids, ok i said, we renovate it, cut the grass etc, withing a few weeks they come over un invited, they have keys and even enter the place while i am in my underwear in the kitchen getting water, i mean no privacy at all, they take our kids to their place with swings and the swimming pool, fine, then i get back from the bank because they refused to let me open a bank account unless i get the owner of the property to sign a paper saying this is my address since i have no contract to own or rent now, i tell her father, he says you dont need a bank account get 300,000€ and come back, i was like what, they said i need a bank account to get papers to live in france, just for that too so i have an address, especially to file for marriage, he tells me yeah when you have an address tell them, as in i do not can not live in this house legally.

So i kept my address in spain until that contract expired in 2011 of august, living and working in Spain, only to visit my kids or chat on web cam again, i did move my things more and more, bam, the dryer in the laundry room catches fire while we where taking a nap, in 15-25 mins the attic is toast, everything from camera lenses to boxes of photos since we where born and kids cloths gone before the fire dept, where was my father in law but out with their camping car taking a break because they where dead beat tired from not only watching our 3 boys but another friends 2 daughters, the day after the fire my wife goes to file the police report, while im in the house with her dad he offers me 3000€ to leave and never look back, i refused, then when a insurance expert arrived i caught them discussing something about me, i heard my name, my french was ok but not that good yet, the insurance agent said no no no dont do that because if your daughter ever finds out she will never speak to you again, its risky, finally my wife comes back and i tell her what her dad did, everyone gets into a fight because he denied everything, but hey this time i used my iPhone and recorded him, but we where out in the streets now, no time to find a hotel for 5, sleeping in the car a night before taking them back to school, in the cold, not cool, then into a hotel,

rather then going into the insurance scams, waiting a year plus for some of the money, ill jump into what took place from their after we lived in a temp housing (like a welfare thing) basically i convinced my wife to go see a lawyer but she said its best to see a family counselor because my wife is in the middle of all this and her family manipulated her so bad she cant (seriously cant) believe they are doing this, she does but wants to not believe it., so we did.

He parents accepted, the counselor spoke english, we get there, bam,

1st round: counselor asks, am i jewish?, i was like what, maybe, she then says ok you know its a cultural problem you and her family are experiencing, because her parents say you did not come to Christmas recently, i said not this one but we have been in over 9 so who has the problem here?

My wife responds saying her parents can not tell the difference between a Sephardi jew and a muslim, but anyway, religion is not allowed to be discussed in family counseling or schools in france, (unless its about been catholic)

2nd round: Counselor says her family supported us financially and all they want is i work, i was like no way, and i lived up until only a month before the house burned down., then her parents admitted the money they sent was for the kids as a present and where told we did nothing wrong.

3rd round: Counselor says her family did not like it that we had 3 children and never discussed this with them, that they had to send us money, i was like what, lie again, and its not any of their business if we want ten kids, i accused them of antisemitism at this point and mentioned the incident with the skin head and that officials and police in Paris had to record it there, they denied it and even the Counselor claimed no one believed me, fine i said, call them yourself, but they refused, they instead asked me my wife if she believed this and she said now she does, makes sense no one arrested anyone when the police got there, but now the Counselor is in her parents pocket and says we can not discuss this because it is a legal matter, we are discussing a family matter, ok i said lets see what else they got up their sleeve.

4th round, mom in law claims we are not married on paper, says this is all unethical, how dare you not marry correctly, my wife reminds her mom nicely that her grandparents and two closest friends are also not married at all on paper, since when was this so bad, besides people told us at town hall to do nothing with the documents we provided to get married civilly, because my parents do NOT accept will not accept this marriage and no one told me (my wife said this now), so it was now clear her parents tampered with the documents for our marriage with friends at town hall too.

5th round 2nd session weeks later, Counselor says we have to decide if we continue or we will press charges against the son in law, the law requires you allow the grand parents to see the children,

So i said why dont they let us see my wife's grandparents then, the grandfather is 94 years old in his death bed, and lets not forget while we had that fire they where camping to take a break from seen the children too much, again caught lying, so the Counselor finally runs out of things to take sides with them and says i and their daughter really believe they are antisemitic, racists and xenophobes, i stopped her and said no one said that, we dont want to hurt anyone's feelings here and that i want to know why they did these things because no one provoked them., i warned them that the police in paris have evidence and they where the only ones who called anyone antisemitic.

Counselor says cant you see what you are doing to the kids and wife, i was like what?, what are you trying to do, i am their father, i also found out my in laws where hitting my children with out our consent, my son is scared to see my father in law,

6th and final round !: My in laws finally admit they did everything, promised to not bother us again, they said they did not believe i was the right man for their daughter, they claimed they discussed this with my wife which was denied, she told the counselor it was impossible and asked her why would we cant more kids if true, they now promised again to not do anything to us with people; but i refused to accept this and said the only way we can move on is by continuing counseling like this to find a way we are all happy, we leave until the next time but....

bam we get an email, they do not want to continue counseling, its over, just come by for dinner and forget about it., we disagreed and simply stopped talking to them again until they face the reality., i warned them that paris can prosecute them again.

All this was recorded on our iphones, which is great now days

6 months later my wife calls her mother, wants to see her grandfather and the mother says only if she leaves me, the next day her grandfather dies.

we asked a detective from our shul to look into this, he concluded they where also stalking us with friends every other day, calling the social services, the kids school the list goes on.

3 months ago my wife calls her father, cant get anywhere on the phone, she reminds him of what they did to us and asked him if they where ready to finally sit down and be responsible adults, he sort of admits things but blabs to call him back, so she writes an email instead about us having another kid and in israel, but replied 4 days later calling her paranoid, but they love us but yeah go on with your life, still refusing dialogue.

the harassment continues, through the town hall, our car even magically broke down, this family is nuts, this detective from our shul says my wife should go and make a police report, but how can she explain all this in a police report with out writing a book, i feel sorry for you all reading this alone, but if anyone who knows law can help make a simple page report please do, we lost our savings and are stuck in france while my in laws are saying i do not love my children, dont work, basically panting me as some jewish religious fanatic in israel on welfare.

any advise welcomes and thanks in advance

Edited by petit