You I'm talking to you.. Yes you

Beautifulr

Life is a journey ..

All the pain you'll endure in a lifetime is crazy. All the mistakes you'll make.. The anger you'll feel, the hope you'll lose .. The disappointments, the hard aches the everything. They say " that's life " or " life's too short " or how bout this one " life goes on". They're right .. I observed that people often are so caught up in their misery .. They forget to think positive .. They forget to smile.. Do things they love.. Attempt to change .. They stop trying and ruin their own lives.. They can't bare to see their peers happy. Life could truly be a beautiful thing everyone .. We just have to open our minds.. Devour old films .. Books.. Songs ... Anything that fuels your soul .. Anything that could put a smile on your face ... Don't forget to love. Help someone .. Love someone .. Be someone . Don't be deprived of your own life.. Please .. I beg you.

• Like 2

Good post.

But trust me on this one:

You ain't talkin' to me..... ;)

• Like 1
todreaminblue

i love this post and all in it is naturally in everyone anyway if they liosten to their heart.....back to soppy love songs for em and to some chest popping signed sealed delivered by a cheesy band called BLUE then off to my water haven tara maiden.....;0).........deb