Ex wife very difficult arrrrrrrhhhh

Mattlostatsea

Mattlostatsea

Hi, im new to this group. I wanted to ask you guys about a few things. I have known my ex wife for about 17 years, we were married in 2003 and divorced 12 months ago, she basically said she didnt live me anymore, i was upset...she just left me there and went upstairs to wash her hair.......

We have 2 lovely boys as well.

Issue i have is this...since our family house was sold, she moved into rented accomodation and so did I, i started seeing a nice girl and she insisted on being present when my new partner met our boys...........but when it comes to her, she introduced her new partner to our boys without consulting me and she has no moved him in without consulting me............is this normal? Please help or advise.

Hi, im new to this group. I wanted to ask you guys about a few things. I have known my ex wife for about 17 years, we were married in 2003 and divorced 12 months ago, she basically said she didnt live me anymore, i was upset...she just left me there and went upstairs to wash her hair.......

We have 2 lovely boys as well.

Issue i have is this...since our family house was sold, she moved into rented accomodation and so did I, i started seeing a nice girl and she insisted on being present when my new partner met our boys...........but when it comes to her, she introduced her new partner to our boys without consulting me and she has no moved him in without consulting me............is this normal? Please help or advise.

Your ex operates by a different set of rules. Don't look for any rational explanation. People like this see themselves as superiors to other people, and entitled to all things. If they CAN, they WILL. And they also don't operate based on what is right, but rather what will bring them the greatest advantage. You are probably lucky that she isn't your spouse anymore.

• Like 1
Your ex operates by a different set of rules. Don't look for any rational explanation. People like this see themselves as superiors to other people, and entitled to all things. If they CAN, they WILL. And they also don't operate based on what is right, but rather what will bring them the greatest advantage. You are probably lucky that she isn't your spouse anymore.

Talk to a lawyer, even if it's a free consultation.

And no, it is not right.

It is also something you don't have to put up with.

However, in regards to what she can do about it, it all comes down to 'make your life a living hell'.

How and if she can do this is down to the laws in your country [some countries favor women a great deal and will even have you imprisoned on their word, but others are more neutral or anti-woman].

Also, she wanted to be there because of the other woman, not because she was worried about the boys.

It's an issue of control, she wants to control your life.

And quite frankly, most women would run away from that scenario, if they were in the shoes of your new ladyfriend.

So add more information [including the kid's ages].

Your ex wife is jealous and that is why she is being difficult.

You do not have to fulfill her requests. Explain to her that what is good for the goose is good for the gander and your new life is NONE OF HER BUSINESS.

• Like 1

She's being an extraordinary hypocrite and is trying to control you. Surely nothing unusual in that revelation for you? Tell her tactfully and firmly to p*ss off, with a smile if possible.

• Like 1