WARM_BIRD-LOVE from female just soe companionship i want no sex necesary pleeeeeeeze

Dave1234

ALL OF YOU who spend yon sat-urday sexual nites ona computer and internet, wait what a mad fancy this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for you who tell me to move out of the house and to get an apartment i will tell you that i have no money and I have no job or acquatince and this precious love-creature at mall I would dedicate all my time and energies to posses her. does nobody understand what a guy wants

I MAYBE desireth some love in warm- hdhd;dave hay gay notu mcarthey bird love (*

for lostforwords:

i'm not gay. i still want to have sex, but i don't have money, confidence, or friends.

so i would like to have sex with birds, but i am afraid of the house committee on unamerican activities.

reasontosigh

Been hanging around the pet store at the mall again, eh?

By the way, Dave, it's only Friday night here.

lostforwords

yon jennys eyes:

ive explored my genitals sufficently enough to move on to something as warm as moms apple pie, however i cant find anyone to conquer such a feat with me except the girl at the mall with the pubic mole???... macarthy wants hot gay sex and im squeemishly considering those options if it means getting my groove on, but only if it involves a cornish game hen. vote for bush as he is in to bird loving as well. :confused:

bwhahhhahha! maybe he wants the pie and the game hen to compete for his love!

hey, is that gil grissom from csi in your avatar? i love that guy - i can't wait for the line in every episode where he says:

suspect: some lie

gil: well, the door frame/DNA/roof dust disagrees with you

if science if god, grissom is moses. i know he's based on sherlock holmes, but damn! much more sexy!

lostforwords

oh yeh baby...... thats him alright.... hes a sexy beast.... hes the reason i watch csi.... LOL

Dave1234

You need to find a better way to occupy your time. Too much introversion can lead to sick and perverted thoughts.

Maybe with enough introversion, you’ll start wearing a dress and some makeup.