im at breaking point

louise_23

i cant take my situation much longer.

i moved back home 2yrs ago because my partner of 6yrs cheated on me. i have just finished a diploma and am now going to university come this october.

my mum last year was diagnosed with breast cancer that had spread. its been triggered by the menopause so shes fighting the side effects of her treatments PLUS hormonal changes.

my father and brother have done nothing since she got ill but make unreasonable demands, trash the house every day, and treat her (and me but i dont really care about that) like a piece of ****. they are aggressive and violent people.

i am DESPERATE to get out of here but i have no job and couldnt afford to support us properly (hence going to university in my 20s - i figured i should bite the bullet, get my degree, then support her and me). i cannot and will not leave her here to struggle alone. but its 3 years til my degree is done. she cant work because she is SO ill. i am just at my wits end what to do. we're getting abuse left right and centre by my dad and brother because they want us out of here but we have nowhere to go.