My Family Doesn't Want To Talk To Me

huggable

I've been into a traumatic experienced with my last boyfriend it ended our relationship last April.Until now i haven't find any reason why i fall in love with him his too older than me in the first place. Secondly, it is in him all the bad attitudes that I've known in a person.But,at the back of my mind it tells me a lesson that there are instances in each lives of every individual to experienced things beyond each will whether we like it or not.What bothers me now because after my family learned my relationship with my ex-boyfriend.Mojority of my sister doesn't want to talk to me.It came to a point they're cursing me.Why, is it that in times of their trouble financially speaking and even emotionally I've been in their side while its the first time that i got this kind of problem yet instead of supporting me they hate me.My birthday came they didn't bother to greet me even.Only our youngest sister who always comfort and love me in return I appreciate her love and support thats why in every help she needs I'm always on the go or rather she can counts on me.What I'm gonna do until now they don't want to talk to me..need your advice.

• Author

Thank you so much for the advice.Actually, I have already done that but they're the one who turn away from me.If God permits i will be working abroad this coming month they knew that but never did they care to ask me.I just pray to God that they may be enlighten about what i feel to them.

Starlight43

i say when you explain to them everything tho, you tell them how its making you feel. just give it one more try i say. :o