how can i get my mom to trust me

sexykitten145

sexykitten145

my boyfriend and i have been together for two years im 17 and he's 18 i'll be 18 tommorow(aug 3) well a month ago me and my boyfriend was in my room when my mom came upstairs she started to yell cause we both was naked in my bed going at it he left and i got grounded for 5 days. well i'm not spose to see him but we sneek around together everyday just last year we started to talk about marrage, well about two months ago he propsed to me and i said yes and where getting married in two weeks i've known him senice i was 14 years old.well i'm moving in with him in two days we both love each other so much,how can i get my mom to trust me and get her to be in the wedding cause right know she said if i leave she doenst want me to come back ever and that i'm not wecome there my dad tells her that i can make my own chocies cause i'll be an audlt tomorrow. please give me some advice.i know it will hurt if she wont come.my man even told her sorry and so did i, but she just ignored us.

HokeyReligions

The only way I know to "get" trust from another person is to earn it. Once trust is broken (such as her finding you two in bed) it is very difficult to get that trust back and you can't expect it overnight.

Believe me, its going to her your mother just as much, if not more, to not see her daughter get married. If you are set on getting married soon you may have to accept the fact that she won't be there. Or, perhaps you could postpone the wedding for a while as a demonstration of how much you love her and want her to be part of your special day and part of your life always.

Maybe tell her that you and your finacee love each other and are committed to making your marriage work, but that you also know that there will be times when you will need her in the future - for advice or just a shoulder to cry on and its important that you don't let past mistakes get in the way. She'll always be your mother and you will always need her.

You don't have to admit to her that having sex was a mistake-especially if you don't feel that way, but having sex where she could walk-in and with you under age, was a mistake. But, hey, we all make mistakes.

Just because you will be an adult in the eyes of the law tomorrow, doesn't mean you are an adult. And your actions are very immature. No wonder your mother doesn't trust you. You are not acting like an adult, so why should you get treated like one? Running off and getting married to this boy is sooooo irresponsible. And although I know you don't think this now, but one day you wil regret it. YOu are wayyyy too young. The only way to get your mom to trust you is to earn it, and running off and getting married will just make her trust you even less.

Please re-think marrying this boy. You may think you love him, and even if you do, it takes a lot more than love to make a marriage work. And you really need the love and support of your family. Why do things the hard way? Please don't do that.

longlegzs80

You are so young and he is so young. What is the friggen rush to get married? Take care of yourself, get your **** together with whether you want to go to college or not, and see where it leads you. Don;'t just jump into marriage because gaurantee it won';t work. Now what does your mom say about all this? You want her to trust you, but if you were my daughter, and you been dating this boy, and sneaking around, how in gods name could I trust you. I don't blame your mother from not trusting you. You are very sneaky. No parent who cares about their kids would trust them if they are always sneaking around the parents back.

Please, you are making a big mistake. Why don't you tell the forum about this 18 year old guy? What are his future plans, what are you future plans? What is the rush of getting so involved so early? What happens if you have all these plans of going to college and it is put on hold because you are pregnant? Dating for 3 years might be enough time to get married, but if he is any kind of man, he would wait until both of you go financially stable and on your own feet. I would really like to know what your parents say about the whole marrage thing? LEt us know. Take care and use protection.

Immortal No More

according to your profile, you were born in 1988...how can you be 18 years old if you were born in 1988? Im 21 and I was born in 1982, my friend is 18, was born in 1985....are you sure you arent 15?

Starlight43

I say take things slower.

Become closer with you mom, spend time with her. tell her things. share a couple of heart to hearts.

another thing. your boyfriend and you can still be together without getting married and moving in! I say go to college, live the college life...of course you can still see eachother during that time.

and i also think if you guys have stayed together after the years of college then start talking about getting married.

but basically with your mom, i really stress about that part.

hope that helps.