My family is falling apart....

My family has some severe issues....This is gonna be a little long...

About 5 years ago my sister was diagnosed with epilepsy at age 20...She has seizures that are fairly mild, that cause her to stare, occasionally fall down, ect...She has undergone 3 surgeries, still we have issues with her from time to time...It has caused a major rift in my mothers psychee...My sister will literally use her illness on my mother, she will literally say anything to get whatever she wants...She is extremely manipulative with my mom, and its impossible to break through to make either of them see it.

My mother has severe abandonment issues I feel stemming from her childhood...her mother died when she was only 13...Her father was an alcoholic and basically abandoned his children after she died. He came back into her life later in life when he found god, and she was finally able to have a relationship with him, but he passed away this November.

She has severe mood swings, you can literally tell what mood she is in just by looking at her face. She cleans constantly and is excessive about dirt and having a clean house. She complains about everything, and has a very pessimistic view on life...

My father lived a fairly normal life by most standards...He however doesnt understand why my mother is so miserable in life...It drives him crazy. My mom snaps on him constantly, does nothing with him, and basically has no relationship left with her husband...She thinks nothing about telling him about all the problems around the house and things she wants done after he comes home from working all day. Hes hard headed and not really the most intellegent or compassionate guy in the world, but hes my dad...My parents are more like room mates than a family...

I have an older sister whose 30...Shes married and has a son whose 2 and is literally the only think keeping my mother sane. My mom babysits him 3-5 days a week and for a woman in her late 50s chasing around a 2 year old does nothing but exhaust her, and make her more irratable and unbearable.

Im 26, I have recently moved out of my house and I have a strong relationship with my father...All he keeps telling me is he doesnt know how much longer he can take it. He's tired of being miserable at home, he feels more like a meal horse than a husband...He feels he is no longer appreciated, or loved. Hes about ready to call it quits...

I really have no idea what to do...