daughter cant see

countrypunkin

countrypunkin

Ok this is a little long but i need advice. My daughter was in a bad relationship lived on and off with us the entire year, finally they separated and she was here for 3 more years. she also had a baby girl at the time. during her next 3 years here she got pregnant and had a little boy, same dad. they lived with us for a total of 4 yrs at what time me and my husband became very attatched to these two babies. last year she started dating again she ran off one night to meet a guy she had met over the net 150 miles away, wouldnt tell anyone where or who she was meeting, i thought shes lost her mind, then came another one the next week she brought him home he was single with a little boy good job, during the 3 wks of dating this one she met another older one very unsociable one dumped the other and within 2 weeks moved in with #3 because he loved her.... the babies were devistated, they had never known another place i tried to reason with her but was told i was trying to run her life and they were her kids.....yes they are but do the proper thing here think about them to whats the rush.....if he loves you he'll still be there right? i was a bi---- in his eyes and its gotten very bad. 6 months shes working full time hes lost his job/ hurt his back, yet he still manages to do volunterre firefighting wear all the equipment, and doesnt let the door hit his a-- when a call comes in yet he cant hold down a job because of his back....when i speak my mind about him working and needing to help he gets mad and wont let us see the kids... if i ask her reply is ill have to ask him first.....she use to be so involved with family now she doesnt come to holidays the other grandkids birthdays etc... because he doesnt like crowds their to busy or she dont have a way or the money, but they dont miss them with his family...if we go over ther he either doesnt speak to us or leaves or gets up and goes to the bed room.... he makes my husband furious when he tries to speak to him and he ignores him and walks away her excuse he said he didnt hear him. they have computers with nearly naked ladies in provocative positions in the living area where the 5 yr little girl can see, nacked figurines all over with whips and chains etc... and yes shes made statement to being sexy and daddy thinks its ok makes me want to vomitt....but she wont listen to us none of the family....i dont know what to do i hav appologised for things i shouldnt and groveled just to see my grandbabies and today we had a blow up and he told me it would be the last time i ever seen them because i told her i was going to see about grandparents rights and visitation and he said he didnt do threats.....well i said my piece then....but she still dont see what is this controll over her he has and what do i do? lost heartbroken mimi

What would she leave him for?

You`ll never convince her to leave him and trying will only push her closer to him.

You have to know your daughter.

You have to know what it is she won`t tolerate from a man and have her witness him doing it.

Can you arrange something like that?

• Author
countrypunkin

doubt it very seriously he rarely leaves the house. shes already put up with him using her car to tote his exwife back and forth to work, and her 2 kids and her back and forth to the doctor and grocery store etc... when she finally did get the nerve to say something he just accused her of being jealous and said he was only doing it for the girls because they needed him. i personally would have had to leave then but not her she believes everything he says.