No immediate family: a turnoff?

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

My closest surviving family are 2 cousins who live 20 and 30 miles away, and I haven't seen them in over 2 years. I live in the same house my mother grew up in... I helped take care of her until she died a couple of years ago. None of my family died at home, but I wonder if some women are scared off because they might think the house is haunted? :confused:

My closest surviving family are 2 cousins who live 20 and 30 miles away, and I haven't seen them in over 2 years. I live in the same house my mother grew up in... I helped take care of her until she died a couple of years ago. None of my family died at home, but I wonder if some women are scared off because they might think the house is haunted? :confused:

Well I doubt the house being haunted is a factor. However, have you remade the house for yourself or is it still more or less the way it was before?

123BeachFan
None of my family died at home, but I wonder if some women are scared off because they might think the house is haunted? :confused:

Only if you have ghosts and such wandering the halls.

Sumdude has a good point. Does it look like a bachelor pad, or does it look like a granny home? Take an assessment -- do you have floral print upholstry, lacey pillows, and fluffy curtains? If so, replace immediately with solid color upholstry and pillows and miniblinds. :D