My half brother is a loser. Belongs in jail.

pulsefloyd

I will try to keep this short, but I really don't know where to start and it is long.

My family has been through a lot in recent years and I feel so bad for my Mom.

My father passed a year ago and his only last request to me was to look after my mother. So I moved 600 miles across country.

My 40 year old half brother has recently moved back in because he had no other place to go.

When my father was in the hospital dying, my half brother visited him once.

This is not his natural father, but this is the man who raised him, provided for him and loved him regardless. My Father even paid to keep him out of jail several times.

When I was about 10 years old, I remember my half brother pushing my dad down in the backyard and then punching him, and even threatening my father with a tire iron. My biological brother who is older intervened and beat the %$#^ out of my half brother that day. I mean he beat him so bad... I have seen someone get beatup before but never like this.

When I was in my 20's, I took my half brother drinking with me and my girlfriend. He made a total ass out of himself, ended up trying to fight one of my WOMAN friends and spit on her. I punched him in the face and we ended up wrestling on the ground. I got away, and went home. He comes over to my house beckoning me to come outside. He proceeded to vandalize my car, I called the plice and had him arrested. He had to pay me $4,000 in restitution as I would not drop charges. Years later, I found out it was my Mother who had actually paid me for the damages.

A few months ago, my brother threw a temper tantrum when his girlfriend couldn't spend the night. Keep in mind he is 40 and my mother is 62. He ripped the telephone off the wall, broke doors, and punched holes in the drywall.

Well tonight he is at it again. He flipped out on me when I wouldn't drive him to a known drug dealer's house. He told me he was gonna punch all my teeth out, and he was gonna TELL MOM on me over some information he thought he could blackmail me with. I was like, "Dude, are you 5 years old??"

He went to the bar and came home drunk and he is on a rampage. I don't want to live like this. I would call the cops on his ass again but my Mom would just end up paying to bail his ass out. My mother is the most loving Mom ever, she will never put him on the street.

Basically, my brother has a history of disrespecting his family. He seems to only care about himself. My mom pays his child support, as he has no legal job or bank account.

My biological brother passed several years ago. He told me something once about our half brother... he said "I don't care if he came to my door crawling and begging for food, I would kick him in the face."

That is exactly how I feel. When my mom passes, he WILL NOT be living with me. To be honest, when I moved to away, I never missed him one bit.

Thanks for listening. I want to move but I am afraid for my Mother.