My mind is all over the place.

Norman Bates

Norman Bates

I hate him. I hate him so bloody much. I dont know why he hated us so much. It probably was my fault that he gave us such a hard time. I was born with a few disabilities and was not an easy kid. He wanted a boy badly and I dont think he was happy when I was born. I also remember when I was little, my mum would defend me alot and then my dad would beat her up. My sisters would then blame me for it and they would say to me "if mum gets flogged again its going to be your fault".

He has beaten my mum and my sisters up infront of me. He has beaten my mum while pregnent. He has thrown my brother across the room when he was a baby. He sexually abused my sister and its his fault that she is dead. She sexually abused me because of him. I could write a book about all the **** he has done to us.

I have done things that im not proud of and i blame him for everything that is wrong with us.

I wish he could have been a normal person and gave us a happy life like most of my cousins. When they came to Australia, they worked their butts off. They bought houses, they started bussinesses. Everything that you are supposed to do.

Not my dad. When my parents came to Australia, my dad started screwing around with other woman, was obsessed with his ****ing guitar and did nothing. He didnt give us anything but ****.

Only thing that would make me hate him less is if he called me on the phone, and sinceraly appologized for what he has done to us. I just need to know that he has the tiniest bit of humanity in him.

I dont think he will ever do it because when my sister died, my uncle gave him a call to let him know and all he had to say was "well to bad"

Sorry im not sure where im going with this post. I just have alot of things I wanted to get out of my head as im not feeling very good right now. I shouldnt of watched my old family video's.

I'm not quite sure what to say other than to ask if you've ever seen a therapist or considered seeing one?

And instead of him reaching out to you, have you tried reaching out to him in search of an explanation?

• Author
Norman Bates
I'm not quite sure what to say other than to ask if you've ever seen a therapist or considered seeing one?

And instead of him reaching out to you, have you tried reaching out to him in search of an explanation?

Im not sure if I can do it. It will feel like im turning my back on my family.

• Author
Norman Bates
Which, seeing a therapist or speaking to your dad?

Speaking to my dad. I dont know what I realy want to accomplish by speaking to him. Maybe some closure. I dont know.