Just expressing

rockmanmegaman

rockmanmegaman

I'm am the oldest brother in the family, however, I'm smaller than my younger bro. As I get older, my bro started 2 lose respect towards me (I'm fine with that till now). Whenever, he gets himself into trouble and we'd helped him, he never think about his mistakes and blames it on others and he is really ungrateful. When I help my little sis when they have an argument, he call me an incest (I don't wanna argue with him, because he's bigger than me). Due to my Asthma, I can't do much exercise and rarely goes out, he tease me calling me gay and other stuff. My younger bro also enjoy stirring up parents arguement (I once confronted him sayin why would he do that and he said it's fun and told me 2 mind my own business).

When he loses in a game he starts breaking and throwing stuffs around him and when i tell him to stop he starts bullying me and sometime punches me.

1 week ago, I figured 1 thing. It's that if I want to gain respect from him I must go against him. I made my mom and dad go against him and waited till he has another argument with me. Today, the chance came, I made the argument bigger so my parents and other siblings know and then they all went against and told him off and then he starts crying his head off. I may be a dickhead for doing that, but compare to what I've go through for the past 6 years I say he only suffer a little. I enjoy every single moment of him getting told off by my parents and other siblings.