Yoooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!

Lizzie60

It's a boy!... what a shock.. we were all hoping and expecting a girl.

But he's adorable.. just like his big sister..

Another bundle of joy to adore... and spoil rotten!!! :love: :love: :love::bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Congratulations Lizzie from both Wuggle and I. You go spoil him as much as you want :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

• Author

Thanks all.. mommy is doing great... and daddy is excited.. both are a bit tired.. but very happy.

I told her how sooooo freaken proud I am of her... she's the greatest 'bestest' mom ever... :love:

Thanks all.. mommy is doing great... and daddy is excited.. both are a bit tired.. but very happy.

I told her how sooooo freaken proud I am of her... she's the greatest 'bestest' mom ever... :love:

Crongrats to you and all involved. I'd like to make it clear that I wasn't involved.

xpaperxcutx

Wow Lizzie you're a grandmother?

You're definitely one smoking grandmother then. You'll probably have plenty of stories to tell your grandson from the time he starts walking until he gets to high school and starts dating. :laugh:

It's a boy!

Another bundle of joy to adore... and spoil rotten!!!

Oh, cool! Congratulations Lizzie! Enjoy!!!

Happy Day, Lizzie! Congratulations to you and your family. It must feel so wonderful to watch your family grow! Can't wait for my turn!! :)

you had a baby L60? i didn't even know you were "with child"...

Land Shark
you had a baby L60? i didn't even know you were "with child"...

No kidding. Even if I had known, I wouldn't have expected her to actually have it.

Life is full of surprises.

You're right. She is not fit to be a mother.

Oh give it a rest would you?

Lizzie is a grandmother. And a very proud one.

A new baby is a happy occasion in any family and its not for you to judge "parental fitness" from a message forum.

Go p*ss on someone elses thread.

Brown,

We don't like people like you on this forum. You are not welcome here. Take your nastiness elsewhere, why don't you?

Oh, and as far as I am concerned, you are not fit to be anything. Not a father, not a friend, not a son, not a husband, not a colleague, not anything.

• Author

Thanks all...

And for those who didn't know I had kids.. well.. surprise.. I have 2.

A wonderful daughter (spitting image of Brooke Shield) who gave birth to her 2nd child (already had a daughter, now she just got a little boy) and I have a son who is 25 and single.

Am I fit to be a mother? or a grandmother.. I think so. In fact, I know that I am an amazing mother. and grandmother... My little one adores me. I would give anything for my family and friends.

Do they know about my lifestyle.. no way.. do they need to know... NO they do NOT need to know anything about my sex life.. LIKE ALL CHILDREN... (no children need to know about their parents' fantasies and sex habits). :rolleyes:

Brown.. do you know what your parents were like sexually?.... geeezz...:rolleyes:

openbook08

big congratulations to your family! what a blessing.

i think a girl and a boy sounds just perfect.

now your 25 year old single son....tell me more!! :D

sorry :o couldnt resist!!

best wishes

• Author
big congratulations to your family! what a blessing.

i think a girl and a boy sounds just perfect.

now your 25 year old single son....tell me more!! :D

sorry :o couldnt resist!!

best wishes

My son and my daughter are two extremes... she's outgoing.. extremely intelligent.. very serious and confident... He's the opposite.. no ambition, no work, very shy... I'm still not sure he hasn't Asperger's syndrome.

I doubt he will have children. I wish he would go out... he rarely leaves his apartment. :o

Citizen Erased
It's okay for Land Shark to say it, but it's NOT okay for me to agree with him? :eek:

Land Shark was not being serious, you were.

Maybe he would have turned out differently if he had stable father figure in his life.

Many people without a stable father figure turn out fine. You're just being petty and looking for a fight. :rolleyes:

Anyway...congrats Lizzie. :)

Thanks all...

And for those who didn't know I had kids.. well.. surprise.. I have 2.

A wonderful daughter (spitting image of Brooke Shield) who gave birth to her 2nd child (already had a daughter, now she just got a little boy) and I have a son who is 25 and single.

Am I fit to be a mother? or a grandmother.. I think so. In fact, I know that I am an amazing mother. and grandmother... My little one adores me. I would give anything for my family and friends.

Do they know about my lifestyle.. no way.. do they need to know... NO they do NOT need to know anything about my sex life.. LIKE ALL CHILDREN... (no children need to know about their parents' fantasies and sex habits). :rolleyes:

Brown.. do you know what your parents were like sexually?.... geeezz...:rolleyes:

You don't need to respond to slander from that woman hating slimy slug.