Now That I Have A Lawyer

I have listne to people on here say i need to seek a good divorce lawyer i have and decided to file....im still unsure that i want to divorce my wife even though she has OM living in my house for the second time in 7 years there has been alot of good advice givin to me on here..so this leads me to my next questions..should i ask for counciling as a couple and single for both of us..we have been apart 2 months now and i have let myself go lost 20 pounds no sleep i mean its getting better now i eat now and even sleep there are days when i feel alive and ready for anything and then the days where she is all i have on my mind and what is going on in our home...i meet with my preacher every week for about an hr i walk away feeling good but ehn it hits me on the drive home and im in a funk for a few days its a rollercaoster ride from !!!! so am i stupid for wanting to fix the marriage whit the cheatin W the W that lyes? we have had NC not even a word for 2 months she even filed a fake domestic viloence case saying i hit my son and yet had me and my daughter removed from our home the DV case is over NOT GULITY!! and to be honest i didnt do anything i can honestly say i did nothing what i did do however was beg plead cry moan whine all the things your not to do b4 this all happen and BAM here i sit talking to you all i really want to save this marriage and i have heard and read alot and it is said you can make noone come back but you have to show them that if they want out give it to them so by getting the lawyer for divorce is there a chance that it will set in on her and maybe she might see that the OM is not worth giving up 17 years of marriage? is this possible or am i just daydreaming? now for the question that will be asked to me do i love her? yes with all my heart i do...can i forgive her for the OM? yes i can i did on the last one do i feel that we could break this cricle we live in ? yes i do but she has to want it ..do i trust her? not right now no i dont if she showed me she was willing to work it would help me to so again am i fighting a loseing battle do i just give up i cant contact her or my son she cant contact me or my daughter we both have protection orders that are for a year that we both aggreed on so what do i do?

I have listened to people on here say I need to seek a good divorce lawyer, I have and decided to file....I'm still unsure that i want to divorce my wife even though she has OM living in my house for the second time in 7 years there has been alot of good advice givin to me on here..so this leads me to my next questions..should i ask for counciling as a couple and single for both of us..we have been apart 2 months now and i have let myself go lost 20 pounds no sleep i mean its getting better now i eat now and even sleep there are days when i feel alive and ready for anything and then the days where she is all i have on my mind and what is going on in our home...i meet with my preacher every week for about an hr i walk away feeling good but ehn it hits me on the drive home and im in a funk for a few days its a rollercaoster ride from !!!! so am i stupid for wanting to fix the marriage whit the cheatin W the W that lyes? we have had NC not even a word for 2 months she even filed a fake domestic viloence case saying i hit my son and yet had me and my daughter removed from our home the DV case is over NOT GULITY!! and to be honest i didnt do anything i can honestly say i did nothing what i did do however was beg plead cry moan whine all the things your not to do b4 this all happen and BAM here i sit talking to you all i really want to save this marriage and i have heard and read alot and it is said you can make noone come back but you have to show them that if they want out give it to them so by getting the lawyer for divorce is there a chance that it will set in on her and maybe she might see that the OM is not worth giving up 17 years of marriage? is this possible or am i just daydreaming? now for the question that will be asked to me do i love her? yes with all my heart i do...can i forgive her for the OM? yes i can i did on the last one do i feel that we could break this cricle we live in ? yes i do but she has to want it ..do i trust her? not right now no i dont if she showed me she was willing to work it would help me to so again am i fighting a loseing battle do i just give up i cant contact her or my son she cant contact me or my daughter we both have protection orders that are for a year that we both aggreed on so what do i do?

What part of this picture are you not getting? This woman is most definately not "tha one".

I realize its easy for me to say this ~ but I've been where you've been. Forget this woman and go and find you someone who appreciates what you've got to offer a good woman as a good man. I don't even know you and I can tell you, you're a better person that deserves better than what you've geting from this woman. This woman is not your firend. She is your adversary.

Your fault, her fault, who's ever fault ~ its times to cut your loses and run. Don't try and fix it, don't try and put it back together ~ just make like Charleene put the peddle to the metal and burn rubber!

Counseling? Absolutely! And get busy reading, listening to CD and audio tapes (if your not a "reader-type"). MarriageBuilders is an excellent site to learn about what you needed to know back in the day when you first got married ~ but you didn't and you don't. You and I, and most of us here didn't have 1/10th of the knowledge base, and skill set we needed to be married. They don't teach in most churches! The don't teach it in grammar school! They don't teach it in junior high school and they don't teach it in high school. They don't even really teach it college. But, once your azz has gone through the Big "D" you will be very motivated to learn all that you can.

Hi there,

Im so sorry that you are going through this. The fake charge really strikes a note. I have gone through that kind of thing with my divorce. I don't think that there is anything to go back to after dealing with the person you shared your life, with does things that are malicious just to hurt you, while using your CHILDREN to do it. This woman is no good for you! You said it your self, you don't trust her, why want someone back that tried to put you in jail?? She is disrespecting you by having another man in YOUR house! If you crawl back to her, she'll disrespect you even less. File for divorce and if she wants you back... Say NOOO!

After some time to heal, you'll get over this woman. It will take time but when you do get over it you'll meet someone who isn't Evil, who uses children to hurt thier loved ones.You will be so much happier. Believe me, I went through it too.

Take care ;)