Leaving verbally abusive relationship...

I want to leave My BF for seven long years. We have had two kids and I've had enough I have left him almost every year out of that seven years..

But I'm still here why because of the kids...

I feel sad sometimes because I know that our relationship is hopeless .

Everyone told me to leave but my head is as hard as a rock.

We have good times but our bad times are so bad that I feel like packing my things I feel that this relationship sucked a long time ago I'm finally done with the crap I'm finished with all the bolderdash...

I don't think it's a good idea for him to keep the kids but he'll never leave me alone if I do I don't want them growing up all messed up because as kids he's fine but when they get to be teenagers it's going to be all over..

Billib don't do anything rash that you'll regret with regard to the children. You don't want to lose them to him if he gets vindictive and takes you to court. Your relationship could be considered common-law marriage now and subject to legal ramifications. I know you care about them because you've stayed for them. Just start planning to leave taking them and their future into account after you're gone, ok? When we're hurting, we sometimes aren't altogether rational, but for their sake as well as yours you gotta use your head and plan your exit carefully.