things got worse

well just when i thought my seperation could not get worse guess what it has.6 weeks seperated me and the ex wife are fighting like cats and dogs,i was calling her alot and emailing her alot for 2 reasons one is she is keeping my kids out late well past 0 30 both kids are school age and when she is out she has been drinking and driving with them in the car she says only 2 drinks also i have questioned her because she had fell for someone while we were married a year ago and said it was nothing but infatuation but have found out a week ago she was meeting the same guy.now here is my problem her best friends husband is a cop and she has told him that she does not want me anymore and it is over for good and told him that i was calling her and emailing her alot but did not tell him why i was doing that. why i go to the video store i have to pas her house and the other night while he was on duty he seen me and then followed me home in the police car and did not come and talk to me so i called the police station got him to call me and talked to her friends husband he proceeded to tell me everything me and her ever talked about he knew .so my solution is not to have any phone contact or email contact or any contact with her what so ever and when i pick up my kids i get them from her mothers house and drop them off there. this cop friend made it look like i was stalking her and i was not what would you do in this case everything this cop friend did was on duty and there wwas nothing formal done like paper work sorry this was so long please let me know your input

It appears to me that an immediate concern is the well-being & safety of your children.

If she is indeed keeping them out late on school nights, driving while intoxicated, & otherwise putting them in harm's way, an emergency petition for custody is in order. You need to run, not walk, to your attorney about this.

As for the other issues, NC would be advisable, & having custody would reduce the need for you to have contact with her.

Good luck!

If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be. - Yogi Berra