still unhappy

shelleyduncan

I split up with my husband about 6 mths ago after 9 years. He was unfaithful to me about 6 mths before we seperated, first telling me he had gone to a prostitute. I found out threw a friend of his this was untrue and that it was infact some girl. Anyway it wasn't the reason we broke-up but certainly added to thins. My husband is a liar and as been telling lies for years. I don't know if he actually realizes the difference anymore. He had his own business but was not really doing any work for pretty much a year. He would take deposits of money off people and then not do their job. He would lie to cver this up and when I found out his excuse was that he has been unhappy in the type of work and just can't do it anymore ! I felt this was not good enough and have a hard time with the way he treats others and it bothers me that he can not be a man of his word to people and how he just lies so easily to peoples faces. Things have been terrible since we split, I don't have much family and the ones I do have obviously hate him now. He is from Scotland so has no family here but is not close to them anyway. We have two children, 3 & 8 years old. I am finding life very hard being on my own, I find myself missing him alot even after all the hurt. He constanly tells me he loves me and that he will do anything to work it out. I find myself analizing friends relationships and not many are very good. I want to do what is best for my kids and am really lonely. I can't imagine being with someone else and my future just does not look very bright right now. I am scared, hurt, still angry, depressed and very lonely all the time. Am I being pathetic? surly there is no point in even considering going back, I don't trust him. Then I ask myself after 6mths on my own "why aren't I feeling better or happier by now?" I was happier before when atleast my family was together. Alot of my friends put up with crap or just turn a blind eye. Please help me, any advise would be appreciated.

IT is hard to uproot your family and start a new life of uncertainty without a partner. You will feel lonely, depressed and second guess your decision to leave but you must remember who did this and don't beat yourself up. Your H does not appear to be a man of high moral character. Cheating people because he is tired of the work is just lame and fraudulent. You need to keep yourself busy when times get lonely and lean on your friends and family. I believe you and doing the right thing and I hope things will improve for you. Keep a good resolve and a positive outlook and let time heal your hurt.

IT is hard to uproot your family and start a new life of uncertainty without a partner. You will feel lonely, depressed and second guess your decision to leave but you must remember who did this and don't beat yourself up. Your H does not appear to be a man of high moral character. Cheating people because he is tired of the work is just lame and fraudulent. You need to keep yourself busy when times get lonely and lean on your friends and family. I believe you and doing the right thing and I hope things will improve for you. Keep a good resolve and a positive outlook and let time heal your hurt.

Totally agree with Yamaha ..... You have kids to thin about i know you are lonely but you can't keep worrying about your h anymore he made his decison and you got to move on ..... Your number one priority has to be for you to get out of your depression and start living .. If you two were meant to be he will be back if not than he never was!! The main thing i recommend is to go on with your life and start living even dating !! He will notice that you have moved on and start wondering what has he done.. Trust me my h left me and was seeing his son's mom again and i woke up one day and said i got to move on and live !!! I won't die without him so i quit calling him and letting him know how badly i was hurt and started moving on going out and having a good time and guess what he came back to me and he was the one that left!!!! IF he sees you aren't going to die without him it will make him see what he done and if he loves you he will back and if he doesn't then he never was yours !!! :bunny: Good luck hang in there pm me and we can chat i know how you feel been there done that !!:D