The letter I wrote my H

I wrote my H a letter and I sent it through snail mail and I am guessing he will recieve it on Tuesday. It tells him what I would like for him to change in our marriage

-be my parner for life

-continue to be a good father

-stop the "kid ****" ie wanting to party

-if you make me cry, hug me no matter how mad i am

-respect me to the fullest

-kiss me more

-tell me you love me more

-come home when you say you will

-trust me with your life b/c you trust me with your daughters life

-suprise me once in awhile

-make me feel good about myself and our marriage

-don't take everything i say as a personal attack

-make me feel safe with you

-put the past exactly where it belong-in the part

-look towards the future with me

-make me feel sexy

-put our daughter and me first

-never forget that I love you and care about you

I told him when the next marriage counseling appt is and invited him along. I also asked him to think of things that I could improve for us. And I invited him to dinner on wend night if he feels up to it. Wend is my b-day but I didn't remind him. I mailed it to his shop that he owns, b/c he doesn't exactly haev a address right now. Was that stupid? I am going crazy here I haven't spoken with him since tuesday. And he told me that if I put as much effort into our marriage as I did now that he is gone we wouldnt' have this problem. GRRRRR!!!!!:mad:

Very nice.

And no, it isn't stupid. These issues are obviously important to you, or you wouldn't have written them out. May I assume that there have been previous attempts to communicate all this in other ways, that have fallen upon deaf ears?

You have extensive subject matter for your counseling sessions. However, be prepared for a similar list from him, and please give it the same consideration you expect or hope from him.