part 2 to I kicked him out

:lmao: Well his first night out I get a call from his sister in the middle of the night that he is depressed and drunk and driving around. I finally get him on his cell phone and talk him into driving to a motel. I don't know if he can handle being out on his own. I feel so bad because he has nowhere to go, because he is treating his whole family like WE are the problem. All he has to do is say he has a problem and ask for help. I am afraid he will end up dead.

He is depressed and has a drug problem and doesn't want help. I haven't called him yet today, I don't know what to do. The EASY thing is to tell him to come back, at least I know he is safe, but that won't help him or my daughter and I. I am trying to hold my ground.

Sorry to hear that lookit. Have you tried to get him into rehab? You know he'll be safe there and have the opportunity to kick the drug habit.

You need to put yourself and your child first, no matter what. He is an adult and he has free will. He makes his own decisions however sorry you feel for him. It's a tough place to be in.

I've seen children of alcoholics and I always thought that it would have been best for them to get into support groups. Maybe that would be of some help for you.