Cant make up my mind

Confused&Desperate

Confused&Desperate

My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years. He is in the navy and I have already cheated on him twice. The first time I think he knew, but the second time he found out. He kicked me out of the house, so I went to the other guy. A month later my husband told me he wanted me back, I was so overcome with emotion that I went, but later decided that I just did it because I was so emotional thinking that he would never ask me back. So I went back to the other guy. Then decided that what I really need was time to clear my head and figure out what I want. So I came home to my mothers, but we got in an argument and I left. The only place I have to go is the other guys house. The thing is my husband and I were talking about getting back together, but I just found out (without him telling me) that one of his old girl-friends from high school just moved in with him. I am just so confused and I dont know what to do.

Why are you depending on everyone else for a place to live? It sounds like you need to support yourself and live life on your own terms. Then you should be able to think more rationally.

Why are you depending on everyone else for a place to live? It sounds like you need to support yourself and live life on your own terms. Then you should be able to think more rationally.

I was thinking the same thing...