LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Separation and Divorce

Bench warrant

Separation and Divorce Considering ending your marriage? Going through a divorce? Let us know!

Like Tree84Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th February 2019, 1:10 PM   #46
S2B
Established Member

Call the help desk at the courthouse and ask them.
S2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2019, 1:30 PM   #47
Established Member

Why do you think the guy would stop paying? Do you think he might have lost his job?
JuneL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2019, 2:03 PM   #48
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneL View Post
Why do you think the guy would stop paying? Do you think he might have lost his job?
Iím not sure. Back in the fall our case manager called me and told me the case was currently ďunenforceableĒ . I had reached out to them prior to see if they could compel my ex to obtain healthcare coverage for the kids like heís suppose to do. She wasnít able to tell me why it wasnít enforceable but gave me a few examples as to why it could be. ďIncarceration, surgery, rehabĒ were the ones she stated. She told me not to look for it to become enforceable again for a few more weeks. I was still getting money at the time but that stopped shortly after our phone conversation.

If he has gone to drug rehab Iím almost certain it was court ordered and he used it to get out of a jam rather than going there voluntarily.

I guess if heís been in trouble he no longer has a job especially if itís drug related but I donít know. There may be discrimination against that and theyíd have to hold his position open so maybe he broke the law another way.

I honestly have no idea whatís going on with him.
Old 8th February 2019, 2:16 PM   #49
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaysngrace View Post
I honestly have no idea whatís going on with him.
do you think he may have some type of undiagnosed mental illness?

- The Eagles
alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2019, 2:25 PM   #50
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
do you think he may have some type of undiagnosed mental illness?
What gave you your first clue?
amaysngrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2019, 3:21 PM   #51
S2B
Established Member

And to be sure look up warrants on your local websute to see if itís in the system.

Itís public info. It will also show if he has any other warrants issued for something else. In fact - see if heís in jail. Thatís public info too.
S2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2019, 3:44 PM   #52
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2B View Post
In fact - see if heís in jail. Thatís public info too.
Thanks but I think if he were in jail the superior court would know that since itís a statewide database.

Iíll definitely check for a warrant though. Thank you.
Old 8th February 2019, 4:54 PM   #53
Established Member

Quote:
What gave you your first clue?
the trail of emotional debris behind him
Old 8th February 2019, 5:00 PM   #54
Established Member

You might have to spend $25 or something, but if he has been arrested, that's a public record. You can call the records clerk and ask how to get his records. If that doesn't work, spend $25 to do an online background check and see what pops up.
Old 9th February 2019, 5:41 PM   #55
Established Member

So now Iím even more confused. I was texting with his second exWife and she tells me heís married now. To that same one I knew about and her exH is a municipal judge in the town they live in. I donít know if that will help or hurt.

She was married when my ex met her so Iím hoping itíll help.

His exW #2 told me she hired a PI to get him to sign off of their house for a short sale and the PI only cost $200 and found him in 48 hours. Sheís going to get me his name.
Old 9th February 2019, 6:01 PM   #56
Established Member

Can't hurt. Find out if he's in jail or what. If you are going to hire a PI, I'd have the PI take photos of their assets, like cars. You can check the appraisal district and see if he owns any properties.
preraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2019, 6:12 PM   #57
Established Member

Iíd be very surprised if heíd get approved for a loan. Heís gone bankrupt at least twice that I know about.

Everything is in her name. Iíve done property searches on her and the ones that came up are just hers. Her judge ex H sold her their home for $1.

I think I want to meet this man.
Old 9th February 2019, 6:39 PM   #58
Established Member

Well, if he's married to her, her assets are his assets, I guess.
preraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2019, 7:49 PM   #59
Established Member

Quote:
Sheís going to get me his name.
great idea amaysngrace
Old 20th March 2019, 9:43 AM   #60
Established Member

Checked into the child support website today to see what was going on, if anything.

I found out heís ordered to pay $40 a week in back child support as of Monday. He also had his driverís license suspended back at the end of February. lol

$40 a week means heís going to be owing me money for back child support for over three years. Thatís not even touching what he owes for medical and college tuition.

It looks like they generated another notice to withhold his income on the same date that they came up with that $40 arrears amount. I donít know if itís because he voluntarily reported to them or if thatís just periodically done automatically.

Knowing heís driving around on a suspended license makes me laugh though. He might not even know that about himself.