It Doesn't Take Much..

Rant..

I am in the process of removing my name from the mortgage of the home my ex-wife and I bought. She mailed me the quit-claim deed and I grabbed it from the post office today. On the return address, it only lists her new last name. That is the last name of an old boyfriend that she wouldn't cut contact with when we were together and ended up marrying. You can fill in the pieces from there..

I'm going to be so happy once I can completely cut ties with her so that these things don't pop up. I've worked hard to move past the anger towards my ex-wife but little things like this bug the hell out of me. I won't let this ruin my day and b-tching on LS is a good start.

• Like 1
Rant..

I am in the process of removing my name from the mortgage of the home my ex-wife and I bought. She mailed me the quit-claim deed and I grabbed it from the post office today. On the return address, it only lists her new last name. That is the last name of an old boyfriend that she wouldn't cut contact with when we were together and ended up marrying. You can fill in the pieces from there..

I'm going to be so happy once I can completely cut ties with her so that these things don't pop up. I've worked hard to move past the anger towards my ex-wife but little things like this bug the hell out of me. I won't let this ruin my day and b-tching on LS is a good start.

I hope you get there... I still have to actually talk to my ex sometimes and I hate it.

I just want to pretend that she is dead, I want to never ever have to talk to her EVER. I don't even want to know that she exists I just want to blank that part of my life out.

I'm not there completely, but one day I hope to be...

• Author
I hope you get there... I still have to actually talk to my ex sometimes and I hate it.

I just want to pretend that she is dead, I want to never ever have to talk to her EVER. I don't even want to know that she exists I just want to blank that part of my life out.

I'm not there completely, but one day I hope to be...

I have to get this deed signed and sent back to her and then some more paperwork from the lender getting my name off of the actual mortgage and then I'm done. Full NC: I've already blocked her number and on social media. I just need to block her email address and I'm good to go. I might not even need to deal with her after this paperwork is done; the lender can fax me everything.

Honestly, it didn't sting when I got the first email from her with her new last name on it as it had her first name as well. But, I know her well; she only included her last name on the return address to try and get under my skin. She sent me a message asking for "emotional closure" shortly after she got remarried and I wouldn't engage with her. So, I imagine this is her way of trying to get back at me. Unfortunately, she's done so as she's taking up room in my head. But, I need to b-tch somewhere to get this out and I'll just sound like a broken record to my friends and family.

somanymistakes

. She sent me a message asking for "emotional closure" shortly after she got remarried

Yeah and her relationship with her "ex" shows exactly how good she is at closure!

Stay far away from this unless you want to get sucked into an endless drama cycle

• Author
Yeah and her relationship with her "ex" shows exactly how good she is at closure!

Stay far away from this unless you want to get sucked into an endless drama cycle

Nope, I wouldn't get sucked into then and I won't now. She actually thought I was going to have some deep conversation with her about "closure" after all of the sh-t she's done. She's pulling the same bullsh-t she did when we were separated; doing something she knows is going to set me off and hope I contact her.

But, like the title of the thread states; it doesn't take much sometimes. I worked out and now have metal cranked up and cleaning my house.

Don’t be penny wise and pound foolish. Have YOUR lawyer make sure this quit claim deed will accomplish what you want it to do. There may be some legal requirement where you live that shows that Mary Jones formerly known as Mary Smith is the same person. The investment is to prevent future aggravation when she contacts you asking you to sign some document she’ll need to transfer title. And you also need in the immediate future to satisfy the Bank’s legal department that the transfer is effective to get you removed from the mortgage. If the qcd isn’t then you’ll still be on the hook. A divorce decree saying she issolely liable doesn’t accomplish that.

Maybe this has all been looked at and done. But before I retired I had too many clients who were penny wise and pound foolish.

• Like 1