LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Separation and Divorce

Any positive results of separations, reconciling?

Separation and Divorce Considering ending your marriage? Going through a divorce? Let us know!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th December 2017, 4:39 PM   #16
Established Member

My Wife wanted a Separation about two years ago, she packed up, moved out and stayed with her female "friend" for two months. After two months she begged me to take her back. I think one of the motivators was her friend's house isn't that nice, where our house very nice. It was like moving from luxury to the ghetto. Anyway I took her back, we were together for another year before I ended up leaving her. I found out later her and her "friend" were having sex, not to mention she exposed us to some legal issues I will not post again here.
AngryGromit is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks