Anyone need someone to talk to?

somuchfortheone

I am currently separated… Husband will be moving out of the house very soon and I am struggling… Would love to talk to anyone going through something similar.

sarahssarah
I am currently separated… Husband will be moving out of the house very soon and I am struggling… Would love to talk to anyone going through something similar.

Same here. Husband left me & our kids. Came back just to leave/keep seeing her. compulsive liar... & all of this happened suddenly. If you want to talk PM me! it's nice when i have someone to relate to & someone to help motivate me & vice versa.

• Author
somuchfortheone
Same here. Husband left me & our kids. Came back just to leave/keep seeing her. compulsive liar... & all of this happened suddenly. If you want to talk PM me! it's nice when i have someone to relate to & someone to help motivate me & vice versa.

It's not giving me the option to private message you. I wonder if it's because you haven't posted more than 50 posts. I'd love to talk to you!

sarahssarah
It's not giving me the option to private message you. I wonder if it's because you haven't posted more than 50 posts. I'd love to talk to you!

Yea I think that's it :(

Hurtingguy

Keep your head up I don't know your story but be strong keep yourself busy I just moved out of my place with my ex it's hard but you will get through it read up on the 18o it can help u

• Like 1

A great place to start would be in the private messages. PM me if you like. I'd like to hear your story.

• Like 1

Is there some reason you don't want to share in public? That's kinda what a forum like this is for.

• Author
somuchfortheone
A great place to start would be in the private messages. PM me if you like. I'd like to hear your story.

Thanks for reaching out middy... unfortunately I cannot message you. It doesn't give me an option to. I'm guessing it's because you haven't posted more than 50 times. Once you go over 50 posts, it will let you send private messages.

Hi somuchfortheone

I'm Chris. I would very much like to talk to you if you're still in need. I too am struggling and having a very hard time. My spouse has left our relationship and has admitted to being in love with someone else. :-(

There's been many times over the last several weeks that I thought to myself, I could really use someone to talk to.

I can't PM on here, but if you would like to reach out, you can email me at rcdaniel75 @ gmail . com

• Like 1
  • Author
somuchfortheone
Hi somuchfortheone

I'm Chris. I would very much like to talk to you if you're still in need. I too am struggling and having a very hard time. My spouse has left our relationship and has admitted to being in love with someone else. :-(

There's been many times over the last several weeks that I thought to myself, I could really use someone to talk to.

I can't PM on here, but if you would like to reach out, you can email me at rcdaniel75 @ gmail . com

Hi Chris,

I will have to email you because I am unable to private message you.

thank you for reaching out!

• 2 weeks later...

I miss you so much already, it's crazy! I find I am missing and thinking of you instead of J.

I know you won't see this... and that's best. I just wanted to say it, but I would never contact you directly.

I'm so glad things turned around for you and I wish only the very best for you! You so deserve it!

All my best