I left my wife for younger Easter European woman and want her back

Hi all, it all Started about 4 years ago when I took on a woman in the office, she was younger , 20 years in fact but boy was she fun. I was in a 25 year relationship with my wife, we had fantastic years until the new young, exciting minx clocked in. My wife had been unwell for some time, depression and pain and it got me down.

I felt bored, miserable my wife didn't want to go out or entertain anymore, said she was tired and in a lot of pain, after for months of being stuck in I relented to my young Czech sex pot who was offering me everything any man could want whilst my wife was stuck sick in bed. I couldn't wait for her to have her next gastric attached so I could shoot off to meet my lover for a quickie in the back of the car. It suited me my wife was sick.

I left my wife but after 6 months I stopped seeing the woman to be with my wife but she wouldn't leave the office. The sicker my wife got the more freedome I got and in the end we started the affair again, my mistress was all I could think of and I ignored the pain my wife was in and neglected her badly but I couldn't leave my lover as she was threatening to resign and go with another man, I couldnt let her go so left my wife again. She was devastated but I was brutal with her, my lover kept me well under her spell. 5 months on and I'm regretting what I did.

I treated my lovely kind giving wife appallingly, put her down to boost my ego my family ostracised her from the family to support me, shed been nothing but kind, giving and generous to my family especially my parents. I left her in a terrible state and didn't care. The fact is this woman is nuts, I cant see my friends, she controls me, is demanding marriage and children and I get no peace. I woke up the other day realising what I've done but don't know how to put it right.

I've treated my wife appallingly, lied, received her whilst she's been going through the worst time of her life. I left her collapsed on the floor without a backward glance then went on trip after trip wining and dining my lover, oh god what have I done. My peaceful, beatiful kind and loving wife said nothing, just behaved with a peaceful dignity and kindness. How do I get her back?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs

Any reason why you should get her back aside from it's just another one of your wants? Maybe it's time to accept that some mistakes can't be rolled back because they are consequences to your actions. You must accept them and take the loss.

• Like 8
dreamingoftigers
Quite frankly you don't deserve her back.

You really don't.

I hope she's moved on and is starting to feel better.

I bet some of her health symptoms subsided when her demanding, cheating husband stopped being around making everything all about him and got away from her.

• Like 7

I bet some of her health symptoms subsided when her demanding, cheating husband stopped being around making everything all about him and got away from her.

This is what I'm thinking. I bet she'll be in better health in no time with him gone. She sounds like a lovely woman so the next man who gets her will get quite a prize.

• Like 2

At least you realise how badly you treated her. Good job too, because that really is quite awful.

I don't think you deserve another chance, but if your wife is a forgiving person you might get another shot. I don't think you'll get many pointers from a thread like this, though.

• Like 1