Ultimatum-Does he have the right?

I just separated from my husband because he was caught cheating on me. After finding out, it opened up a bigger bag of worms showing past infidelities on Facebook and him lying and bad mouthing me to various women.

He had just lost his job for stealing (this was his 2nd time losing his job within 5 years) and could not afford to maintain the house. He wanted to co-habitat but I refused which lead to him moving out. We've been separated for 3 months now. I recently told him that I have contacted banks and began the refinance process since before he left he said he wanted his name off the mortgage. His response was "take me back or sell the house". Does he have a right to give me this choice?

We live in Florida with two older children, one who just graduated from high school and moved away to college when this occurred.

You need to consult a lawyer in your state ASAP - thats the only way to to know %100 what your rights are. Don't waste anymore time.

His response was "take me back or sell the house". Does he have a right to give me this choice?

You live in a free country. He has the "right" to say whatever he likes.

Whether his ultimatum is legally enforceable, however, is another matter entirely. There are undoubtedly other options available to you than the 2 he offered. Such as for example, telling him to get stuffed and, as suggested above, consult a lawyer. That's certainly what I would have done.