I'm crushing already!

I have a crush on the supervisor guy at the mechanic shop, all the way on the other side of town. I got a vibe from him and mentioned I was waiting for my divorce to finalize, and he said maybe get your ex to pay for the repairs (I said he's not a nice guy). He said that must be why you're divorcing him. He wrote down the other parts the car needs, he re-replaced my spark plugs no charge (done elsewhere) showed me old ones, walked me out to my car to explain all this car stuff to me that I honestly don't understand.

He's really tall and cute, but honestly. He probably flirts regularly to keep the business running, I just checked out their website, rated #1 in the city, rated highly for women friendly. But at least I know I'm moving on emotionally. :)

Yup, having interest in another is a great sign! You're going to be fine! I started getting crushes about a year ago. I knew it meant I was not in love with my husband anymore. & now we are getting divorced. Instead of being sad about it I feel the urge to celebrate my freedom! & you should too! Take your time choosing someone to be in a relationship with. It is scary to be alone but its also exciting because now the future can be whatever I make it.

• Like 1