, getting proof, my wife, is cheating.

Hello,

I would live to get some help to find out if my wife is cheating. I was able to get on her words game account and saw that she was having a conversation the message part of the game. There betting on games and it's only been like sandwiches and little stuff. After the last game, he won, he said you blew it. She responds with see what you said, so you get a( and it was a thumb doWn icon).. she kept saying when am I gonna pay you back. She now has changed her password, so I can't find out when. I don't know what to do, any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

WhatYouWantToHear

How dare she! What nerve, blocking her jealous snooping husband from spying on her.

Seriously, end this relationship, it's over all except for the finger pointing. And because you are dead set on being the one who gets to do the finger pointing, its gonna end anyway. Either:

1. You find out the evidence you need and get the heartbreak you so desire. Or...

2. You don't find the evidence you need so you keep looking and destroy the relationship with 1,000 paper cuts of jealous actions.

All scenarios lead to the same result, so just skip ahead to the part where this relationship ends and save both of you some time and aggravation.

Is it a game console or a computer she is using? If it is a computer do you have access to the computer as you can log onto the operating system. If you can there are plenty of cheap key loggers out there you can install and use.

If it is a game console there are ways of sniffing the packets your just going to have a switch that you can clone the port and send that traffic to a computer with wireshark on. This does not guarantee that you will get her password but it in the event it does send it clear text there are ways of getting it.

I personally use a easier method. If I feel I can't trust the woman I get away from her. No sense in wasting another second with someone you cant trust.

Clay

• Like 1