Feeling hopeless

My husband just informed me that he wants me to move out of our house and start supporting myself immediately. It has been quite a shock and I'm beyond stressed out. We have 2 kids together, 4 and 2. Our oldest has autism, which is why I haven't worked in 4 years. Well that and my husband convinced me to give up my career to support his... So he could take care of me. Yeah, that didn't work out so well.

I want to go, but not like this. I don't have a job, any money, or even any clothes to start working. I am not exaggerating when I say I don't even own a pair of shoes. I have ONE pair of slippers and a bunch of ratty home clothes. He has been emotionally abusive for a while (and a few times physically abusive). So now I have no friends and no family left I can get help from. (Anyone familiar with abusive relationships knows what I am talking about.). And I don't want to fight to stay here. I can't imagine the treatment I would get if I stayed after my deadline for moving out.

There is no way I will get any money from him. For one, he has not officially worked for the past 2 years and we have no assets and no savings.

I don't know what to do. I've been crying non stop worrying about this.

Do not move until you have spoken to a lawyer.

If you are in the US reach out to organizations like Dress for Success. They can help you with clothes.