Found out wife and affair partner are now together

GarrusVakarian

Well that's it, I found out yesterday from the other mans wife. They have now split and my wife and her 20 year old affair partner are now together officially!. Was shocked and angry when his wife told me. But to be honest I am not surprised. Everything I thought has now been confirmed. From sounds of it, she is clearing him out. He has been buying her clothes taking her shopping and they are planning a holiday away together!.

But apparently he doesn't want to commit to a relationship with my wife, just wants to see if he can have one. Hedging his bets I think.

I kind of wish them the best of luck. It will end in tears, relationships based on lies and deceit never last. He has thrown away 30 years of marriage, lost his kids and his family. My wife threw away 10 years and two years of marriage!. Lied to everyone, what makes me angry is her family, how they have basically condoned her behaviour. But she is stuck her in parents living in a crowded house. I have the marital home, she will eventually have nothing.

They are welcome to each other. But end of the day, I know ill be ok.

• Like 3

First of all, that sucks and I'm sorry to hear about that. It will get better for you at some point.

In the interim, screw her and her guy.

i know how you feel exactly there mate, my ex is now with her co worker who she has had an affair with they live together and they are splashing the cash or his cash should i say she had nothing! focus on yourself now i still end up trying to think what she was thinking and its doing my head in im moving on slowly and trying to move on 8 months on its hard but we need to do it.

bubbaganoosh

Sounds to me like you got the better deal. It takes time to get over betrayal and when it does, then chalk it up as a lesson learned and move on.

Your way better off with out her.

worldgonewrong

If it helps, just remember "She's not my problem anymore!"

I do that, and it lifts me up every time, gleefully.

• Author
GarrusVakarian
Be glad you're rid of her. Their "relationship" won't last long anyway.

I am now, it hurt a bit when I found out. Slept on it, don't give a ****e anymore. They deserve each other!. As I said to the OM's wife, just sit back and enjoy the show and watch it explode. As there is no way in hell it will ever last!.

• Author
GarrusVakarian
i know how you feel exactly there mate, my ex is now with her co worker who she has had an affair with they live together and they are splashing the cash or his cash should i say she had nothing! focus on yourself now i still end up trying to think what she was thinking and its doing my head in im moving on slowly and trying to move on 8 months on its hard but we need to do it.

Well take comfort in the fact it probably wont last. As one of the other posters on here said, Just think she isn't your problem anymore. Its almost 8 months since I found out. But it had been going on since June last year. Year into our marriage. But I said to ex yesterday via email. I am really pleased that you have found someone you want to be with and I am pleased for you!. I know it wont last!. I take comfort from that and the inevitable reality check that will come for them both.

Well take comfort in the fact it probably wont last. As one of the other posters on here said, Just think she isn't your problem anymore. Its almost 8 months since I found out. But it had been going on since June last year. Year into our marriage. But I said to ex yesterday via email. I am really pleased that you have found someone you want to be with and I am pleased for you!. I know it wont last!. I take comfort from that and the inevitable reality check that will come for them both.

I can't wait for the reality check...it will hit him when he realises that she's not much of domestic person and when she starts her childminding business in his conservatory his house will look like a war zone.

Grass is never greener, and her grass was pretty green to start with!

• Author
GarrusVakarian
I can't wait for the reality check...it will hit him when he realises that she's not much of domestic person and when she starts her childminding business in his conservatory his house will look like a war zone.

Grass is never greener, and her grass was pretty green to start with!

Some people are never happy with what they have!.