tO LATE FOR N/C?

After begging and pleading to work it out for 6 months, the divorce was final 10 days ago. Since then I have not called, emailed, written or anything. In the jury room she appeared to be the most miserable sad woman on earth. My question:

If i just remain disappeared, now that its over, any chance she'll mellow and maybe have 2nd thots? I realize you dont reconcile 10 days after, but is there any hope for the future? I thot maybe this whole thing had to play out for her to get her head on straight. Any comments?

It's like Mr. Hendrix said, about the little Red House over yonder...

Wait a minute something's wrong baby,

Lord, have mercy, this key won't unlock this door,

something's goin' on here.

I have a bad bad feeling

that my baby don't live here no more.

That's all right, I still got my guitar

Look out now . . .

If i just remain disappeared, now that its over, any chance she'll mellow and maybe have 2nd thots? I realize you dont reconcile 10 days after, but is there any hope for the future? I thot maybe this whole thing had to play out for her to get her head on straight. Any comments?

Hard to say what she may do.

As for you, "remaining disappeared" is EXACTLY what you need to do. Let go, move on with your life. If she wants to make contact for whatever reason at some point, that's on her. But if you would continue to pine & obsess, there's a restraining order in your future.