My husband keeps leaving.

I am now back again. My husband left last week. This is the 5th time he has left. I am always the one begging and crying for him to come back. We have marriage issues. We have 4 kids and no time for a relationship really. I did alot of messing up in the past but this time when we got back together, i have really changed. We have argued a few times in the last few weeks and he said im going back to my "old ways". This separation feels different though. Every other time i feel so bad because he says its all my fault and tells me everything i do wrong. This time i know i tried and i had changed. Im sad, but mostly mad. I dont even want him to talk to me or look at me. The night before he left he said he regrets marrying me and feels stuck. That alone made me want no contact unless about the kids and that is it.

He also got a dog 2 weeks before he left and the dog tore apart my house. Then i was stuck with 4 kids, a trashed house from the dog and i had to find a home for the dog because i didnt have time for it. And all this right before an inspection on our house that our landlord is going to do. Now im scrambling trying to get everything together for this inspection.

Also he is also not taking our kids for very long. If i ask him to take them longer he asks why. Then says he has plans and cant. (but then he blows it and says he doesnt really have plans). I told him i needed him to take the kids for the whole day on sunday. He asked why. (he is literally only taking them for 2-3 hours) and i did not answer him. AM i right by not explaining my plans to him? He said himself he regrets marrying me. Why does he care?