Today I will know how bad life can get!

Mr baseball

Today the wife and I go to the MC. she wanted me to go with her but I think its for bad news. She has cheated and has wanted to move out in the past. We have never gone at the same time or even worked on this. I want to work on this thing and she is up in the air on this thing. I told The MC I will not go if she wants him to tell me its over and he said he wouldnt do that. I asked her why are we going and she said he will let me know because if she told me I will not go. I talked to him and he said he thinks she wants to work on it? I think something is fishy. Doesnt sound too good does it?

This will be the never ending day as we go tonight. I feel bad for the people who work for me. They are the only people I can talk to. I hope I wont run them off! They are great people and good support!

Your the ball here thats for sure.... I think they are both luring you in..... IMO - your probably right... but why doesn't she have the guts to tell you she wants to leave herself? Why would she have someone else do it? And there again... if she wants to work on the marriage why wouldn't she tell you herself? Don't you two communicate at all??? Without the counselor doing the he said she said stuff?

I feel for you.... I do.... try to stay positive and lift it up to God and he will take care of you...

Don't you two communicate at all??? Without the counselor doing the he said she said stuff?

If they did communicate then why enlist the help from the MC?

Mr. Baseball, make your plans early to be one of the millions to take responsibility for having lost the marriage lottery! Yes, you are about to enter the twilight zone.

Mr. Baseball

I think that it sucks that your wife is being so secretive. I don't know exactly what your situation is but I would assume that part of going to a MC would be to build trust. Keeping you in the dark is tortuous and I am sorry you have to go through this. I would go and listen to what she has to say. If it isn't bad news you need to be honest with her and the MC about how this made you feel. It seems weird to me that the MC isn't being neutral. I would think that he/she would want to foster communication and openess and not secrets. I can only tell you to hope for the best. You can post as many times as you like to avoid running your staff off. We are all here for one reason or another and we all have felt similar pain. I will think about you. I am online all day so I will look for any of your posts. Don't let her run the show completely. You have a say in this marriage and how you should be treated. Don't let her to continue to disrespect you no matter how much you love her. You can't make her be the woman you though you married. However, if she is sincere about the MC and working on your marriage- give it your best shot.

Trouble

Ringo & trouble

thanks for the help!

I cant answer those questions. I told him point blank that I will not go there for that. The fact that there is something off there.Before I found out about the affair She had said one day when she was mad that we should go to MC at the same time so he could explain to me that it is over. I told him about that statement and he said that he wouldn't do that and she would have to. After I found out about the affair we decided to wait for a couple of days for her to go see him before we decided what to do with our lives. This was to be my session and I gave it to her. She has stated that she will go back and forth on us and was starting to sway to our repair. She went and made the time today for the both of us. She wouldn't tell me what was going on and that he was to call me with the guidelines for that session. I asked her what they were and she said that if she told me I will not go. He called me and didn't know exactly what she meant by that. I asked what the session was for and he said to give us tools to help us communicate. I asked what he thought she was going for and he said to start the repair of our relationship. I then asked what type of relationship a friendship or romantic? He said a marriage. he also told me he would not have set this session if it was to tell me it was done. I'm not too sure he knows what this session is for! Im mr baseball it will logg me out!