Making things difficult!!!

ropes_sapphire

Ok... so i have recently separated from my husband of almost 2 years. We have a 2 1/2 son together and bought our first home little over 6 months ago. The relationship had been having problems for a while in my eyes but according to him we had the perfect life.. the "Dream" House - Kids - Money - Marriage.. Even though I won't argue and say that yes on paper we did have the perfect life, I was unhappy.. I stopped feeling "in love" with my husband probably shortly after we married and started to feel like we were just 2 people co-existing in the same house together.

Fast forward to now... H asked for a seperation as I had started to pull back from him emotionally and had told him I was unhappy and unsure of our future. So I agreed to a separation and said I would go stay with friends while he stayed in the house with bubs for his week home from work then hopefully we would have decided living arrangements.

Well now he has changed the locks, cut me off financially (I have been a stay at home mother since having our son) and says he now wants me to either sign over the house to him or pay for half the mortgage... Even if I am not living there. He has ostracised me from all our friends and even my own father by telling them that there was nothing wrong with our marriage and I have just thrown in the towel and that I am now "mentally unstable and paranoid".

I understand he is hurting and grieving for his marriage and I respect that he will need to do this. But I still feel like I deserve to be treated like a human being not a piece of dirt. He has threatened to call the police on me if I left him with bubs previously, told me I will have nothing without him, intimidated me and those who are supporting me (I have discovered who my friends truly are out of this... I think I have a total of 3) and more.. When I started writing things down that he said to me, he said he would just deny it all and that there was no "proof" and that I needed help.

I am starting to get annoyed as I was willing to do the right thing by us and try and end this on as good terms as possible... Was happy to sign the house to him if he gave me my 20 000 deposit back, happy to have joint custody 60/40 and happy to have him pay minimal child support...

I just don't know how I am supposed to keep going with this and be strong enough to not give in to all his demands... I know I need to be strong and am seeking legal aid (have an appointment tomorrow) but emotionaly it is draining me dry.. Not sleeping well, not eating and haven't seen my son in a week :mad:

Gahhhhh.... Just had enough of this!!!!!

I am sorry but that is total BS. He can't change the locks on you. Go the house and call the police, they will make him let you in. And then make an appointment to see a lawyer ASAP. All of his threats are BS. DO NOT let him bully or intimidate you. He legally can't lock you out of your house or keep your son from you. If that were me the cops would have been called faster then you would believe. Under no circumstances would my STBEXH keep my daughter from me. Please talk to and lean on people in your life who are supportive. You will need it now more than ever. I am so mad for you and so tired of these ******* bully men who think they can do whatever they want. Good luck!