cant figure him out

yes that is what everyone keeps telling me is that he will not change. but i guess what scares me is that im afaird just like in the past he will be back on my doorstep in 2-3 months saying he is sorry and like a fool i always take him back. i just wish i know why he meets these women knows them just days and jumps into bed with them? that is what is so confusing for me its like he gets tired of me meets them wants them gets tired of them and wants me back. Maybe because i basically live my life around him and our kids they always come first. but i do believe he will not change i think alot of what is because he is confused aabout what he is wanting. what do guys think about when they have a family but can jump into bed with just anyone?

ready2moveon26

I can say over and over again, but you will follow your heart. I know you love him and he knows that too. That is his plan. He knows you will take him back...give him a big slap in the face (not literally) this time and tell him you can't take him back. Tell him you love him, yourself and your kids TOO much to let it happen again. When my husband is done with his 19 year old girlfriend and wants me back, I WILL NOT take him back. I did that once and he knew I would. If he called me right now and said, I love you and want you back, I'd say you are going to have to do two things...

1- GROW UP and LEARN TO BE RESPONSIBLE

2- Prove that you love me and want to be with me...this starts with respecting me...which neither of our husbands do because they wouldn't cheat on us if they respected us...I strongly believe love and respect are very closely related...you can NOT love someone if you don't respect them!

I have a 3 year old daughter that keeps saying, "I just want to be a family again...with me and mommy and daddy and our cat in our own house." You have no idea how hard that is...I have had a very hard time with it, but I have told her over and over that she is very special and has a lot of people that love her and has a bunch of big families. She is starting to accept this, so I'm not going to go back with her dad because it will just confuse her more when he cheats or doesn't respect me again and we have to split up again. I can NOT do that to her again.

It is time you start thinking about yourself. When I say this, I mean yourself and your kids. He can love you all he wants, but if he doesn't respect you, it will NEVER work. I wish you luck and hopefully you will be happy again someday...you don't need him and his crap!

In my opinion, your husband and mine are quite a bit alike...they are commitophobics...I read a book when we first split up called, "Men Who Won't Commit, and the women who love them." Some of these men marry, some don't...ours did.