Am I a control freak?

Help!! I have been married for 12 years. But til now my husband and I are always fighting! He tells me I am too controlling. During the first years of our marriage I allow him to go out with friends but i got tired that everytime he will go out he wouldnt come home until i call him to go home. Usually around 2am or 3 in the morning. And if I wont call him he will come hime the next day. And pf course i will be mad and will have our fights. And he always says im a control freak. Is he right?

Help!! I have been married for 12 years. But til now my husband and I are always fighting! He tells me I am too controlling. During the first years of our marriage I allow him to go out with friends but i got tired that everytime he will go out he wouldnt come home until i call him to go home. Usually around 2am or 3 in the morning. And if I wont call him he will come hime the next day. And pf course i will be mad and will have our fights. And he always says im a control freak. Is he right?

Well based on that one example it doesn't sound like it. It does sound like the two of you need to talk about what you each think is acceptable behavior and come up with a compromise.