question on no contact

does that also mean like not sending books--for ex. i sent her a book called 'how to heal the hurt in marriage'.

also--for all of you that have dumped the spouse (like mine did me) and is intent on thinking its the right thing--did you glide thru til divorce and then did it hit you?

When you can't help yourself that is when good friends come in!

Establish your closest friends as your blanket for those weak moments.

No contact is tough. Especially when they still with you, you are still in love with them and they want time and space.

Just remember, though - it is tough but you have to do it if you care about her at all. Take it from someone who's tried over and over again to do "the right thing" by suggesting reading something as well as writing up suggestions and other crazy things over time with women - no matter what you do, it will be read completely wrong. Respect her boundaries, pure and simple - work on your own life, if she figures out she wants you she will have to do it without your saying a word. The most you can do is really to pray about it and that's it - out of your hands, know what I'm saying ? Good luck, do the right thing by her even if it's tough for you to do so. :)

I think That Kirkcamp is absolutly correct. It is hard though like he said. I would very much like to be with my wife again and every time i make contact with her i feel like i am driving her away even more. I think over time she will come aroung that is my gut feeling but we must prepare for the worst too.