Is This A Good Reason For Divorce

MY WIFE AND ME HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 2 YRS, WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER .

SHE FILED FOR DIVORCE ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND STOPPED IT, I WORKED ON THE THINGS SHE SAID WAS BOTHERING HER ABOUT THE MARRAGE, LOVEING AND AFFECTION.

SHE HAS NOW DIVORCED ME SIGHTING THE SAME PROBLEMS (SHE NEVER CANCELED THE DIVORCE FROM THE LAST TIME).

I LOVE MY WIFE SHE IS 300LBS AND THAT WAS OK WITH ME BUT SHE WANTED ME ALL OVER HER. I TOLD HER THAT I LOVED HER BUT HER WEIGHT WAS IN THE WAY AND OTHER THINGS INVOLVED WITH BEING OVER WEIGHT.

I LOVE MY EX AND WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH HER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE300LBS AND ALL. I WOULD HAVE TRIED TO WORK THINGS OUT, I DID IN THE RELATIONSHIP CONCEED AND COMPRIMIZE ALOT.

RIGHT AFTER THE DIVORCE SHE REGISTERED WITH SEVERAL ON LINE DATING SERVICES (WE SHARED E-MAIL). I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUY'S THINK IS THIS A GOOD REASON FOR DIVORCE OR DO YOU GUYS THINK SHE IS CONFUSED WHAT.

Well there are many different reasons why people divorce, in any event when somebody has already made up their mind, there is nothing that you can do other than trying to keep the peace and deal with all the issues of the divorce in a civil and humane fashion.

In your situation, you really don't have much choice. She is already moving on as you mentioned, she is now using dating services. It sounds to me like she wants her cake and to eat it.

You need to think about yourself and the future of your daughter.

Take it slow and in time you will get through this difficult experience.

Don't give into denial, anger or regrets. Step up and do what is right for your daughter and yourself. Be nice to your wife and let her know that you respect her decision.

Good luck!

THANKS REGGIO, I UNDERSTAND WHAT I MUST DO BUT ITS HARD TO MOVE ON WHEN YOU DID'NT WANT THE DIVORCE.

ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS BEING OUT OF THEIR LIVES AND WHAT I'M MISSING.

I TRIED TO BE A GOOD FATHER AND HUSBAND AND SHE SAID I WAS THE ONLY ISSUE SHE SAYS IS THE LOVING AND AFFECTION.

DO YOU THINK MANY PEOPLE WOULD BREAK UP THEIR FAMILY BY TAKING THEIR FATHER OF THEIR BABY'S LIFE SO EASILY.

I DID'NT MENTION HOW SHE WANTED ME OUT IN 5 DAYS AFTER WE DISCUSSED THE DIVORCE.

IT JUST SEEMS TO EASY FOR HER.

THANKS REGGIO, ITS HARD, SHE WANTED ME OUT 5 DAYS AFTER WE DISCUSSED THE DIVORCE.

ALL I CAN DO IS THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WHAT I'M MISSING.

IT SEEMS SO EASY FOR HER, LIKE SHE NEVER REALLY LOVED ME.