Pain Is Getting Worse!

blondebarbie

Hi Guys!

I need someone's help! I have been with this man for 13 years! Never married! Why I don't know! Just never came up! We have a child together! I had moved away, to get away from him, he came with me! Then he moved back about 2 months ago! The reason I had left because he was smoking pot! Now he quit, and has a lady friend! I moved back because my son was a mess! He wanted his father and I didn't want him to say to me later on in life that you took me away from my dad!

Now that I am back, I WANT HIM BACK! I have tried talking to him! Spilling my heart out to him! He lied to me at first and said that he has lots of friends! He doesn't have a car, so she is his transportation! But he now admits that he is sleeping with her! Is she a rebound? He says that he still loves me and will always love me! I have been falling apart in front of him and my son! I cry all the time! I can't help it! I have tried not to, But it just flows out!

I have asked him if he is still in love with me? He won't say anything? Is he feeling pitty for me and doesn't want to hurt me anymore, or what? I can't hurt anymore than this!!!! BELIEVE ME! I have never felt so low in my whole entire life! I have always been the strong one!

I am struggling everyday to get out of bed! I have to see him because I have to take my son to him because he doesn't have a car right now! It kills me, because I want to be there with him too! Now he gets dropped off by her every morning that I have seen so far! After he gets into the door, I go and see him! He hugs me, and comforts me! But when I try to talk to him he gets angry! He won't let me touch him sexually! He told me I would be leading myself on! I asked him if we could try to work things out, but he won't answer me!

How can I do the NO CONTACT WHEN I HAVE A SON INVOLVED?

WHAT SHOULD I DO? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! I CAN'T TAKE THE PAIN ANYMORE!

I truly empathize with you. As you've seen my story, you know that I am in a very similar situation with my wife and son. I feel as though every fiber of my being is screaming "Nooo!". I wish I could offer you advice, but I am just as clueless as you are.

I am breaking down in tears just reading your post because I know exactly how it feels. You aren't alone.

Love hurts, and I may be turning out to be a masochist.

Crying with you,

Tim

Yes, kids make it impossible for NO CONTACT but you can definitely de-personalize your dealings with him by ONLY talking about your son. Don't ask about his plans, don't tell him about yours, make the drop off and pick up of the child as brief as possible.

No crying in front of him. Take the emotion out of it, fall apart later when he isn't around. You can do it!

• Author
blondebarbie

Thanks for your advice!

I have tried! I just picked up my son, then as I am driving down the road he said to me, who is in the car with you? I said first of all, its none of your business! Second I have nothing to hide it was my nephew! I said why ask, you don't care?

But honestly I believe he is just trying to hurt me! Because he thinks I hurt him, by cheating on him!

I don't know! I just pray everynight that I make it through the night without calling him, the wondering is what makes me go crazy!

I hope that one day, I wish it was today, that I can be over this pain!